A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lost and Found

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

PostSubject: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 02:55 pm

John bit his lips as he stared at himself in the mirror of his dressing room. John Hennigan, or more known as Johnny Nitro, was a stripper. He'd been in this shady business for a while. And this wasn't exactly a lifestyle he would of choose for himself. He worked at the The Cat 'n Mouse club, and it was filled with dirty Wall Street brokers and Millionaires who wanted to use his ass as a release for their stressful life. John was a crowd favorite. He was drop dead gorgeous, which probably why many people just took his ass... and didn't pay. He hated this life, but he gave up on trying to do anything else. So he got ready for the show, and went to stand behind the curtain, waiting for the music to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:07 pm

John Layfield was not into the strip club scene at all but he supposed he give it a shot tonight. After a week of long meetings and proposals, he needed a change. He had plenty of money to spend so why not throw it at a few unfortunate humans who'd rather whore themselves out than get a real job? Not everyone was capable of becoming a millionaire CEO so he supposed they had to do what they could do.

John fixed his tie before entering the club, taking a seat in the far back. He was supposed to be meeting up with his good friend Michael Cole but that bastard was yet to be seen yet. He let the waiter take his drink order before he settled in to watch the first strip show he'd seen since retirement. "Hope this is well worth my time," he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:13 pm

John started his dance, the song Oh La La my Goldfrapp playing through the club. He strutted down the cat walk and to the pole, shaking his hips and doing his thing. He felt ashamed for doing this, but he needed money, and shaking his pretty lil hips was the only thing he could do to make money. He did his little routine on the pole, earning cat calls and perverted names coming at him left and right. He ignored them and continued to do his thing.
But soon, it was time for the lap dance. Every Friday, the club shined a spot light on some lucky man in the crowd, and said man would earn a lap dance by Johnny Nitro on stage in front of everybody. The announcement was made through the speaker, and John got out the chair, sitting it on the stage and waiting to see who would be lucky enough to get a dance from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:22 pm

John sipped on his drink while watching the show. His eyes rarely left the dancer unless he was scoping the room for Cole who was yet to show up. John made a mental note to ring Cole's scrawny little neck the next time they meet. When the dance was over John was already on his second drink, leaning back against the plush leather scoping the room. Hmph... He scoped the room easily pointing out the dirty old truck drivers, easily recognized by the strong smell of exhaust. Among them were cheating husbands and/or wives, army men and a few regular joes with nothing better to do than hang out at a strip joint.

John pulled out his PDA. Not much was happening at the moment so he went back to work, scouring the stock report while everyone else was watching the stage intensely waiting to be that lucky guy or girl.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:28 pm

John waited, watched the spot light go over the crowd. He realy hoped it wasn't a dirty truck driver. He was sick of them trying to reach on his pants. They had to pay for that shit. He pursed his sexy, pouty lips as he watched the spotlight. Why must it always take so long?
Finally, the spotlight landed on a man, suited-to-booted, who's eyes seemed to be glued to a PDA. John put on his sexy smirk, and went down the steps off the stage, doing his seductive walk towards the man. His hips swayed, and he could almost hear the men and woman of the club drooling. He stood in front of the man, a smirk still playing on his lips.

"Hey honey, why don'tcha put down that PDA and lemme do a little dance for ya. Hmm?" He purred licking his lips as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:36 pm

John jumped, startled by the sudden intrusion. He half wondered if he was drunk since this man was in high violation of invading his personal space. He closed his PDA casually sticking it in the inside pocket of his jacket. He looked around and soon realized with wide eyes that a spotlight was indeed on him. "What's...the meaning of this?" he asked lowly. He now felt extremely uncomfortable but he wasn't about to show it. After all he was JBL, millionaire mogle. He didn't do embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:41 pm

John chuckled. "Aw baby, you a little shy? Don't be. You'll love this." He purred and took the man's hand, and pulled up to the stage. He lightly pushed him into the chair, and started the lap dance, everyone in the club wishing they were in that chair. John shook his hips, lightly rubbing his amazing ass against the man's crotch. "You like that, baby?" He asked smoothly as he danced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:51 pm

"H--Hey!" he hissed. "Goddammit I don't wanna be--Ooof!" Grumbles and curses silently as he's shoved in the chair. All eyes were on them and while normally he didn't mind it so much, this particular time he did. He was not one for mingling with the entertainment so to speak so this went against everything he stood for. He watched seemingly bored as the dancer's hips swayed around his lap. No doubt the man was handsome but he was too nerved up on stage to really enjoy it. He quickly shoved a few bills in the kid's pants.

"Can you hurry this up? I don't like being the center of attention in the middle of a strip club. I'm too important for such things hotshot."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 03:58 pm

John frowned a little, but didn't mind. Not like he actually wanted this. Plus, he got the money anyway, but he'd be able to keep more of it if it lasts longer. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. The longer this lasts, the more of my tips my boss will let me keep. I think you can hang on for five more minutes." He muttered, and continued to dance. When he turned away from the crowd to dance facing the man, his seductive expression changed. His face and eyes showed just how much he hated himself for doing this, but he went through the motions and kept dancing for the man. He felt and looked ashamed and used...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 04:08 pm

John rolled his eyes, pulled out his PDA and sent something to his twitter page. He was not interested in being used as a prop for some dancer's act and would be giving the club owner a piece of his mind later if he didn't decide to buy the place and then destroy it front of him with a wrecking ball.

He put his PDA away looking up at the dancer with a rather annoyed look on his face. Funny thing is the dancer looked equally annoyed and he was sure he could sense a hint of embarrassment but that wasn't his problem. If you're embarrassed to do something then why the hell are you doing it? Hell he didn't see why. Kid had the body of a God. Most men would kill to look like him so in his mind, he felt like the kid needed to get a grip.

He checked his watch constantly through the rest of the dance. He was pretty sure it was rude but hell, he was ready to go and if the kid didn't catch the hint soon, he was going to do what he does best--humiliate him by walking off the stage.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 04:17 pm

John eventually gave up. Sure, he wouldn't be able to pay his full rent, but he was exhausted and the man was not cooperating. "Get off my stage." He muttered and got off the man, going to collect his tips that had been thrown on stage. He ignored the whines of disappointment that he dance ended so early, and walked back stage. But his boss, Dave Bautista stopped him short.

"What the hell-" he started, but John cut him off. "I'm not in the mood, Dave. Take the money and let me leave." John snapped, shoving a share of his tips at the big man's chest before going to his dressing room. He changed, putting his leather pants in his bag and left the joint, intent on walking home, and getting some rest.

But as he walked along the side of the joint through the parking lot, two men caught hold of him and pressed him against the wall, their hands going to his pants. "Not again..." John whimpered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 04:44 pm

"Gladly," he muttered before stepping down. He left his waiter a crisp $100 bill before he took his leave. He didn't get inside his car right away. He motioned for his driver to wait a bit longer while he walked a bit, firing up one of his fancy cigars. He inhaled the sweet nicotine letting it fill his lungs before puffing it out in small doses. He chuckled softly, a random thought amusing the hell out of him. Boy did Cole get him good. Tricked him into coming out to a damn club and the mouthy bastard didn't even show. But he'd let him have it the next time he ran up on him. That was the first and the last time he'd ever set foot in a smelly club full of wannabes.

He continued walking down the street a little way standing near a street light as he puffed his cigar. A puppy ran up on him whimpering, possibly hungry. John scowled. "Shoo! I aint got no food and unless you can buy you some Beggin' Treats with cold hard cash then I can't help ya." The dog sniffed around him some more before he finally gave up running off behind him to the parking lot barking loudly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 04:49 pm

John struggled. "Dammit, get off! unless your gonna pay, get the hell off me!" He cried, few tears falling down his cheeks. "Please, somebody help me!" He yelled, kicking and trying to get away from the men. "Sorry darling, we ain't payin' for shit. We're gonna have you right here, right now." One of the men purred. John cried harder. "Please get off me, stop, please!" He cried, ready to just give up. It's not like he hasn't experienced this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 05:31 pm

John finished his cigar dropping the bud and stepping on it, smoldering it until it was out completely. He glanced up at the sky, the rumblings of thunder being heard in the distance. Well shoot. Better get my ass to the car. He walks a little way back towards the parking lot. He sees a group of people mingling against the wall. For a moment it just looks like a small scuffle; maybe some guy owed somebody some money. In that case he couldn't say that blamed them. He'd send the damn mod after someone if they didn't pay him back on time.

He hurried past the group, signaling his driver to pull up. As he waited, his eyes kept darting back over towards the group. There were cries for help now but getting in the way of somebody's money could get you killed. He wished he could make out the person's involved but he just couldn't tell from this distance. A horn sounded and he spun around, sliding in the backseat of his Cadillac. Once his driver was inside, he asked him to drive closer to the group so he could be nosy.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 05:40 pm

John was at the point of sobbing. The men threw him on the ground, their hands roughly groping his body. One of the attackers slapped John across the face leaving a big red handprint. "Please stop! Help, somebody please help me!" He cried louder. One man pinned his hands above his head, while the other ripping his pants and thong down to his knees. He struggled harder, sniffling slightly. "No, please no!" Hr squealed as the men touched him. He felt like dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 06:16 pm

The driver pulled up near the scene slowly and oddly enough, the group didn't seem to notice or if they did, they sure as hell didn't give a fuck. John lowered his window just enough to see better since it was pretty difficult to do through tinted windows and eyes which which carried the strain of staring at computer screens, PDAs, and stock reports for hours on end day after days. Three men, two fairly muscled ones and one scrawny one lay on the ground in what looked like a Lifetime drama about to unfold. It wasn't any of his business and he had every intention of signaling his driver to carry on, but the sound of loud cries and muffled pleas for help reminded him of a time when he himself engaged in such antics.

He let out a sigh before reaching under his seat pulling out .44 Calibur. He motioned for his driver to get out and when his driver was in position, he quickly got out cocking his gun loudly. "Gentlemen. I believe we have a problem." He finally let his eyes settle on the young man who's clothing was now tattered. He blinked. It was that kid from the club. He wiped his face of all recognition, taking his hat off to examine it, his gun pointed to the ground. Behind the molesters, his driver stood idly by holding his own weapon. "If I were you gentlemen, I'd get going."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 06:30 pm

John's attckers immediatly were gone in a flash when they saw the weapons. They left the scene in record time. John sniffled and wiped his eyes before pulling up his pants. His body hurt, and he was probably gonna have bruises in the morning. The worsr part was that he'd have to walk the great distance to his apartment in his condition. He timidly looked up at the man who saved him, and instantly recognized him to be the man who.made him end the lap dance early.

"U-Um, thank you." He murmured quietly, looking down shyly and tried to hastily gather his bag, which was difficult because of his aching body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 06:57 pm

John was not one to interfere in the affairs of others. In fact, he was half wishing he just would have gone on about his business. What he didn't know wouldn't have hurt him right? Probably a selfish and cruel thing to say but it was the truth. He was usually too busy to get involved with the affairs of the middle class, but tonight he guessed the Gods or whatever existed in that big old sky was testing him.

He put his gun on safety casually sticking it in his coat pocket. He watched lazily for a minute as the sniffling dancer gathered up his things, struggling in the process. He nodded to his driver, who also tucked his gun away and proceeded to help the kid with his things.

"I can give you a ride to the hospital or your home. Your choice kid." John got back inside his Caddy waiting for the kid's decision. If he didn't want the free ride then all the better for him. Besides, he'd done his good deed for the year and had no intention of doing many more.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 07:11 pm

John blinked in surprise, but he knew there was no way he'd be able to walk more than 20 blocks in his condition. He hurried behind the man into the car, not wanting to keep him waiting. He knew this man wanted nothing to do with him, and he was thankful he'd saved him from those pervs. Even if this man would forget him, John wouldn't forget him.

"M-My place is 555, 25th st. in Manhatten." He stuttered out, looking down at his lap. It was a bad, shitty part on Manhatten, but it's what he could afford. He wondered if he'd see.this man agIn. Even if he didn't seem like the nicest person, John sorta hoped he'd see this man again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 08:25 pm

John rarely ventured to that area since none of his business ventures landed him there. He did bring up to the city council once before that maybe it was high time they cleaned up over in that area. However, he was ignored and since he didn't live in that area he didn't exactly see fit to use his pull in the city to get shit done.

John didn't take too much time examining the kid. For starters he didn't want to give him the wrong impression. Truth be told the kid probably should have gone to the hospital anyway but from what he could tell, he only had a few scratches here and there or tattered clothes. The ride to Manhattan would take a while and not one for uncomfortable silences, John pulled out his PDA to check and see if Cole had messaged him.

"I didn't expect to see you again, but in case tonight didn't teach you anything hotshot, maybe you should start carrying a weapon of some sort. I don't plan to be around to save your ass next time."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 08:34 pm

John frowned, glancing over at him. It's not like he had asked this asshole to save him. Sure, it broke him down whenever he was raped, but in his line of work, and where he lived, it was definitely not uncommon. And usually, anybody who saw didn't care enough to call the cops.

"I would carry a weapon, if I could afford to buy one." He muttered. What was this guy's problem? In the club, he could understand if he was mad at him for that, but he was just doing hid job.

And he really had no money to buy any type of weapon. He was barely going to make rent, and he was going to have no money for food. He didn't buy new cloths or anything new for that matter. How the hell was he supposed to afford a god damn weapon? And even with his money problems, John refused to steal. But he wouldn't expect this man to understand his situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 08:47 pm

John didn't bother looking up. In fact, his eyes remained glued to the apology Cole sent him in his e-mail. He still had major plans to beat the living hell out of Cole soon but for now, he forgave him. From his e-mail he pulled up another business page looking at some of the recommended investments. "Well maybe you should invest in some pepper spray. It's better 'n nothing, but don't mind me. Your life and how you live it isn't any of my business." John went back to fiddling around with his PDA with no intention of speaking the rest of the way to Manhattan.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 08:54 pm

John rolled his eyes. Nice guy... he thought sarcastically. He sighed, crossing his legs and sinking down in the seat. He looked down, his gorgeous locks falling in his face. He glanced at the man again. He wanted to smash that PDA, just because. He could easily read this man. Probably a workaholic, not very emotional, doesn't love easily. The man was probably lonely, and he would never admit it until it was too late. What a shame. He wasn't jealous, he wasn't mad at the man for being an ass, he pitied him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 09:13 pm

The rest of the ride back was filled with an awkward silence. Well, awkward in the sense that John really didn't know enough about this kid to even care and kinda had regrets about intervening in the first place. But he figured it would pass once he started work again. In a few weeks he had vacation plans--Cayman Islands for some fun in the sun so he would forget all about helping--no. Not helping. Merely doing the kid a favor. Ya know, being a good Samaritan for once.

The car pulled to a slow stop in front of a set of crummy old apartments. John put his PDA away, waiting for the kid to get out so he could turn all the way back around towards home, which definitely wasn't Manhattan or this state for that matter. He would probably take a later flight in the morning so he could sleep in a bit, but even now as he thought about it, it wasn't like him at all to just go out of his way for somebody he didn't have the first clue about.

"Looks like its your stop kid."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   26/04/11, 09:23 pm

John nodded. "Yeah. A-And thanks again... for everything." He said quickly and quietly before grabbing his bag and getting out of the car. He walked into the building and up the creaky stair to his apartment. He went inside, setting his stuff on the old, beat up couch and and went into the kitchen. He looked through his cupboards and fridge, and sure enough, there was no real food. His dinner would be a small TV dinner and a bottle of water.

He hated his life. He worked 7 days a week, dancing and bar tending, only to barely make rent and have next to no money for real food. He finished eating his unsatisfying meal and went into his bedroom. It was a queen size mattress. It was uncomfortable, and he had no headboard, and the frame was falling apart. He stripped out of his cloths, leaving him in his boxers. He stared at himself in the mirror. No serious bruises. He had perfect abs, as he worked out a lot and was a former gymnast. But his problem was he barely ate, and despite his perfect muscles, he was underweight. He sighed and went to bed, hoping he wouldn't hear any gunshots tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next