A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Travel Partners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 08:12 pm

"Heath... Look I know you might think I'm lying or that I'll probably break my promise. But... I just want a chance with you, and I promise I'll stop the games." John said, his hand fidgeting nervously in his lap. He knew Heath didn't trust him yet. But John was willing to work for that trust. And hopefully, someday, work for his love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 10:25 pm

Every nerve in his body is screaming to run for the hills and never look back, that this is one hot mess that's going to leave him far worse for wear. He's not sure John can change; hell, he's not even sure what John sees in him. Yes, the smart thing to do would be to politely turn him down and go back to being... whatever they'd been before this.

But Heath has never claimed to be all that smart.

"All right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 10:29 pm

A bright smile spread across John's face. "Really? Oh my god, thank you! I promise, I won't fuck this up." He said, his usual bitchy disposition turning immensely bright and happy. Heath wasn't usually the type he would go for. But honestly... he had a secret redhead fetish.

"Thanks you!" He squealed again.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:03 pm

Heath just nods, still rather quiet. "You're welcome, John." He smiles, though it doesn't quite reach his eyes. "Food's getting cold," he murmurs, starting to eat.

-

(Want to skip them ahead a little?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:12 pm

A week later, and it was the day of a show. John was passed out asleep, having drank one too many last night. He did not like mornings when he was hungover. So he slept in, letting Heath have the bathroom first.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:16 pm

Heath has grown accustomed to showering at night, but when the opportunity presents itself, he dives into the shower, half expecting John to bitch and moan about it.

So far it's been pretty good, though he's still waiting for the old John to show up again, still waiting for the other shoe to drop. He hates being this paranoid, but he can't help it.

Once he's done his shower, Heath goes over and pulls the blankets off John. "Wake up, we've got a plane to catch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:20 pm

John whined loudly like a child. "Why must you torture me when I'm hungover?" He asked, slowly sitting up, yawning and stretching.

John was doing better with his attitude if he does say so himself. He knew he had to if he wanted a relationship with Heath. And he was glad the tension was slowly slipping away between them. It was so much better.

He knew Heath was waiting for him to mess up. But John refused to break his promise. He never broke a promise if he could help it. And he was determines to maintain the coolness between them.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:27 pm

"Because you shouldn't drink so damn much if you can't wake up in the morning, silly." Heath arches an eyebrow, then starts to pack up his own stuff. He grumbles and fusses a little.

Truth be told, he's really impressed with John so far, but he's still wary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:28 pm

John just grumbled incoherently to himself and trudged into the bathroom. he took a quick shower and got dressed before looking at all his suitcases. "There's too many bags." He said, looking at all his cloths and not wanting to pack them all.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:37 pm

Heath glances over. "Then don't pack so much stuff?" He offers idly, gesturing to his own small wheeled suitcase. He's go this gymbag and that case an it fits everything he needs for a week on the road and then some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:43 pm

"I'm John Morrison... I need a lot of stuff." John mumbled before sluggishly packing ass his bags. But being as tired as he is, he trips over an opened suitcase full of John's underwear... and by underwear, he means thongs. John's, women's underwear and thongs sprawl out on the floor. John blushed beet red and scrambles to pick up his many panties. "U-Um... t-thats... i-its... u-uh..." John stuttered, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:52 pm

"That's what you use so you don't have any lines showing in your tights." Heath shrugs. "You're not the only one who does it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:54 pm

John nodded. "Yeah, it's for wrestling... let's go with that." He said and packed his stuff. The thongs were really for his personal pleasure and the pleasure of his lovers.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   31/05/11, 11:57 pm

Heath shrugs, figuring they were simply for practical wear. He goes over to the mirror, tying his hair back in a tight, almost severe ponytail. "Let's get a move on. We can grab coffee and stuff at the airport." He starts to ask if Johnny can drive, but remembers at the last second that he's hungover.

So it looks like he'll be driving again. Huzzah. Usually with Wade and Justin, it winds up being a playful three way wrestling match/race to see who can get to the car first. But over the past few weeks he's done so much damn driving he doesn't care if he ever gets behind the wheel again. "I'll meet you down by the car in ten mi... whenever you get there."

He heads downstairs, thankful that the fans don't seem to be up and about yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   01/06/11, 12:01 am

John nodded and continued to get his stuff together. He felt guilty for making Heath drive so much, but couldn't help it. He was either injured or drunk or hungover. John needed to get himself together, especially if he wanted Heath.

He gathered his stuff together and went down to the lobby to where the car was waiting. He put his stuff in the car before he heard the whispers and felt the gazes of wild teenage fans. He looked at Heath through the open window.

"Drive to the side lot and let me take care of the fans." John said. He was hungover, but he could deal with the fans, especially if Heath was driving yet again.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   01/06/11, 08:22 pm

Heath sighs tiredly, running a hand through his hair. John is obviously hungover, which isn't exactly the most PG attitude to be meeting the fans with. "I got it," he says after a moment.

For all that John says he's changed and he wants to be together, sometimes Heath feels more like his babysitter. It was less exhausting when they hated each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   01/06/11, 08:34 pm

"I've wrestled with hangovers. Now trust me and go away before they get closer." John said. He could take care of himself. He was 31, not 3.

He glanced at the fans and back at Heath. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   22/06/11, 07:28 pm

Heath glances over and shrugs. If Johnny was serious about starting something, then he supposes he'll have to start trusting the brunette at some point or another. Still, Heath has dealt with enough alcoholics in his life, he's sure as hell not going to invite another into his circle of friends so soon. He has no moral opposition to having a good time, even getting plastered, but there's a limit. There has to be a limit.

He heads into the change room, lost in thought, taking a quick shower before starting to change into his gear. If John thought they were going to jump into bed or a relationship just because he wanted it, well, then John had another thing coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   22/06/11, 07:37 pm

John charmed he fans, each one of them leaving happy now they met the Shaman of Sexy. When he finished, John met Heath in the change room, quickly rushing to put on his gear. Why he had such complicated leg gear so that it took ages to put on, John will never know.

John knew he wasn't going to get Heath so quickly. He'd have to work for that. And John was more than willing to do so. Even though he wasn't used to it, as he had always had everyone fall under his pretty boy spell right away, he knew Heath wouldn't. His looks weren't enough for Heath. While he was a little put off by that, John was willing to really try with Heath.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   22/06/11, 07:48 pm

While he hasn't got the same amicable relationship with John that he does with Wade and Justin, Heath has to admit that it's pretty nice to be able to be in the same room as John without having to go on the defensive. "The Usos are tougher than they look," he says idly, referring to their non-title opponents for the evening. "They do a lot of double team moves. We'll have to tag in and out a lot more than usual tonight."

The New Nexus is on the back of his mind tonight. They were going to make a move. Heath has no idea what Punk would want with him, but he knows it's nothing good. CM Punk was not a man who heard the word 'no' often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   25/07/11, 10:32 am

John glanced at Heath and shrugged. "The Usos are the least of my worries. They'r jobbers." He said as he fixed his hair in a mirror, fussing with it as always and praying that there wasn't any grey hair. He couldn't help but be a little worried about what Punk had planned for Heath. John knew Punk from way back. He knew the kind of hit he could put a man through.

But he knew that he had to focus on his match tonight. Getting distracted could get himself injured, and he knew this too well. He looked at Heath again. "What time are goin' on again?" He asked, sitting on a couch and crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   09/08/11, 08:35 pm

"Half an hour." Heath wonders if all the guys near the main event are so dismissive. Do they see his name on the list and think: Heath Slater? That jobber? He's a nobody. The very idea makes his lips curl in derision. Thinking like that made people sloppy and it made them lazy.

A lot of people see him and think he's really laid back and doesn't care about anything, and for the most part, they'd be right. Heath is good at letting things roll off him. After all, he's dealt with ginger jokes his whole life, and a whole mess of the usual high school drama bullshit. That stuff doesn't bother him in the slightest, but he takes his career seriously. What he does in the ring, how he handles himself backstage, Heath is very aware of that. He prides himself on working hard and not just coasting through his matches.

He has a passing thought about Punk, but he sets that aside as well. Either John would help him, or he wouldn't. It didn't matter to Heath - he had some backup scheduled to help him anyway.

With his back to John, Heath decides on a different set of trunks. He strips on the ones he was wearing, going for the longer tights instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   11/08/11, 07:55 pm

John nodded and turns around, seeing Heath without any trunks on. He licked his lips a little before quickly bowing his head and sitting on the couch. Control, Johnny. Control... He mentally scolded himself. He had a high libido no doubt. He needed to work on that.

He lifted the leg of his tights, adjusting his knee brace as thoughts ran through his head. He was nervous about what would happen tonight with Phil and his Nexus or whatever the hell it was called now. He didn't know why he was so nervous for the ginger. Sure he was attracted to him but this was a little much for him. John was used to saying "Me, Myself and I". It was about him. About Johnny. And no one else. The center of attention. The dessert after the meal. The eye candy of the century. But Heath didn't seem phased by looks. It unsettled him. But he'd work through it.

He thought about Punk. He knew he'd help Heath. He was his tag team partner after all. If he was going to do this team thing again, he'd do it right. Hopefully it would work out better than it did with Mike.

He bit his his lip, focusing on his brace and away from Heath's body. He really needed some self control...
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   13/08/11, 04:15 pm

Heath has to admit that he's a little distracted during his match. He keeps thinking back to the New Nexus and what they've got in mind. Sure he's confident that Justin and Wade have his back. He does his best to stay focused, but he realizes that he's just not checked into this match.

He turns towards Johnny, moving to tag him in. He's surprised to realize that this is probably the first time that they've ever willingly tagged each other into a match. It's surprising.

Still, just as he tags John, one of the Usos lands a hard kick to the back of Heath's head, sending him sprawling out. He has to roll outside the ring, shaking his head, trying to clear his vision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   23/09/11, 08:34 pm

John was surprised as Heath willingly tagged him. Though not completely since their newfound peacemaking of sorts... Bottom line, they always had to force tag each other. The brunette winced as one of the Uso's kicked Heath's head.

He felt a type of protectiveness over his tag team partner burn in his stomach and immediately slipped in the ring, know there was absolutely no time to check on Heath. He landed a hard kick to the twin's skull.

As he tried to wrap up the match, his mind started to wander to Punk. The man really was a punk with his new little Nexus. Even though his neck was starting to act up as well s his knee, he had a feeling he would be around for Nexus's plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   

Back to top Go down

Travel Partners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12