A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Travel Partners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:29 pm

"Huh?" He's lost for a moment, unable to figure out what he'd done to earn such a harsh response. He's unaware of the flash of hurt and confusion in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:35 pm

John bit his tongue. His knee was acting up again. And John was always more bitchy than usual when his body hurt. "Just... just get dressed. We have to drive to NYC today." He muttered as he searched through his many suitcases, still in nothing but a towel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:37 pm

Heath finally wakes up all the way and he sits up, raking a hand through his hair. He's wearing only a pair of boxers, having somehow kicked off his sweats again in the middle of the night. He sighs heavily. "Oh, right."

Since John's been up for a while, he might as well give up the shower as a lost cause. "I'll drive." He says idly, turning his back to John, starting to strip out of his clothes as he searches for his most comfortable pair of jeans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:44 pm

John ignored him an dropped his towel and glanced at Heath to make sure he wasn't looking. He quickly slipped on... a blue.. lacy... thong. It was a secret fetish of John's that only few people who've slept with him knew about. He groaned quietly, his knee aching bad as he slipped into his tight jeans.

He sat on the bed before, leaving his shirt off as he massaged his knee lightly. That's what he got for doing his high risk moves. He needed to be more careful. He sighed and slipped on his shirt before sluggishly zipping up all his suitcases.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:47 pm

"Right, well, um, I'll go downstairs and check us out. You... just do whatever and meet me down at the car in ten minutes." Heath says after he gets dressed, tying his hair back into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:50 pm

"Whatever." John said, getting all his stuff together. He finished 20 minutes later, slipping on his sunglasses before he met Heath at the car. He put his stuff in the back before sliding in the passenger seat. "Let's go and try not to drive like an old lady again." He said, crossing his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:52 pm

"I'm driving, we go the way I wanna go." Heath glares at him, then starts the car. There really isn't much he can do speed wise in the city. There's a marathon going on and a ton of construction, stuff that's entirely out of his control and he's not about to lose a bunch of demerit points speeding through a construction zone.

He does try to make up a little time once they get on to the highway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:54 pm

John rolled his eyes. "You really don't know the city, do you? You're lucky I live here, or you'd be one lost Wendy's chick. Be grateful." He smirked, flipping his hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:57 pm

"So far as I've heard you haven't said a single goddamn word since we got into the car and frankly, I'd rather keep it that way." Maybe something could be done to keep John quiet... like a good sturdy piece of tape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 10:59 pm

"Whatever. God, people are right when they say redheads are whiney little bitches. I still can't fathom the fact I'm stuck with a dumbass, no good, dirty, horribly ugly, pale ass mother fucker of a hick like you!" John exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 11:17 pm

Each word frays at Heath's self control. By the time John gets to 'hick' it's all gone. Heath feels a cold anger settle over him. He slams on the brakes with both feet, jerking the car hard forward. With the limited room in the car, he can't haul off and punch him out. He settles for a hard slap across the face.

"I have HAD IT with you!" He screams, his face flushing so hot it nearly matches his hair. "For the past week I have been putting up with your whiny, bitchy, hot water stealing ungrateful seflish egotistical smarmy ass and I have fucking had it! Do you hear me, motherfucker?! I am done with you! They can take my title. They can fire me. I do not give a shit, you hear me? I literally could not give less of a shit right now. Pricks like you and your sense of fucking entitlement and superstardom, that's why we started the Nexus, asshole! Because people like you who come up in this business, become successful and shit all over anyone who comes up after you!

For a week you've done nothing but bitch at me, lie to me, insult me and steal my spotlight and I have fucking had it. If I have to spend one more goddamn second with your over tanned ass again I will fucking quit, do you HEAR ME?!"

Heath gets out of the car, uncaring of the traffic whizzing and honking and speeding around him. He just grabs his bag from the trunk and starts walking. He's literally seething.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   20/05/11, 11:25 pm

John cradled his cheek as he sat there in shock. He sank down in his seat, closing his eyes. He knew he fucked up. John knew he was a bitch. A Diva and he knew he the definition of egotistical. But he acted that way because before... when he was younger, before he was famous, he couldn't act this way. He was the opposite of what he was today. He guessed.. he was trying to make up for all the lack of confidence as a kid.

But he messed up. John knew it. He knew he went to far. If Vince found out they'd broke up their tag team, Vince would have both of their jobs... Or maybe just John's, considering Vince just enjoyed picking on him. He sighed and got out of the car, jogging after Heath.

"Wait!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 10:08 am

Heath is so completely frazzled, so utterly stressed and angry, that just the sound of John's voice destroys what little composure he'd been able to regain. He spins around, facing the man, arms spread wide. "WHAT?! What the hell do you want from me, John? What, did you think up another insult, some other name to call me, some other way to piss me off?! WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?!"

He's so focused on his rage that he is totally unaware of the pedestrians around the street whipping out their phones and filming his little tirade.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" He continues, throwing down his bag in frustration. "Oh, oh, oh, I get it! I know what you want." He drops down and wrenches open his bag, pulling out his tag team championship. Normally Heath treats the belt with a reverence that borders on absurd; he's very careful about where and how he sets it down. This time he simply whips the belt at John's feet. "THERE! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT! You can defend them by yourself, you son of a bitch! You won't have to worry about this redheaded hick stealin' your goddamn spotlight anymore! I would rather quit than spend one more FUCKING SECOND with you, ya hear me!"

Heath picks his bag back up and hails a cab. He climbs inside, then heads to a car rental station. Despite his rage, he still wants to go to the arena. It's his fallback plan, what he does on instinct. When in doubt, go to work. Hell, maybe he can talk to the GM about simply vacating his title. Heath loves being a champion, he craves it... but nothing is worth what he's enduring. It's bringing up all kinds of horrible memories of that first season of NXT and he cannot deal with that again. He can't.

Within minutes, Heath's public tirade has started making the rounds on various social media websites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 11:10 am

John's face was beet red from public humiliation. He grabbed the titles and quickly got in the car and rove to the hotel. His phone buzzed and he realized it was a call from VInce.

"S-Sir I-"

""I don't wanna hear it! Why the hell is there a video of you and Heath fighting in the middle of Rime Square?!" Vince screamed on the other end o the phone.

"S-Sir... I said something... something out of line a-and he lost it. P-Please don't punish him, it's my fault." He said quietly into the phone.

"Damn straight it's all your fault! You're suspended indefinitely, ya hear me!?"

"P-Please no, Sir I'm sorry!" John tried to amend.

"TRoo late for that. We've all had it with you! Pack your things and go. Home." Vince growled before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 11:49 am

Once Heath gets to the arena, it doesn't take long for him to figure out something is amiss. Within five minutes he's shown the video and he sighs heavily. He explains the situation to Wade and a couple of the producers, figuring they'll get the word out as quickly as possible.

Then he gets called into Mr. McMahon's office. While he's pissed off, McMahon recognizes the potential in this situation. Although it seems bad at first, now there is a tremendous amount of interest generated in this seemingly thrown together tag team. People will want to watch them and see what happens next. When Heath learns of John's suspension, he can't help but feel a little bad. Sure John was an asshole, but Heath's temper had gotten him suspended. After some careful deliberation, he assures Vince that he can handle the situation and work more professionally with Morrison from now on.
Vince leaves a message for John, telling him that while he's still suspended from this episode of Smackdown, he'll be back in action for the next episode of Raw. Heath is grateful for the time apart. He still needs to cool down.

Once he gets into his change room, he's greeted by none other than the Undertaker. Heath knows that, despite their secret connection, Taker isn't here for a social call. Taker is a man of few words, but Heath has no problem getting the point: Settle it in the ring, keep personal stuff out of it and definitely out of the public.

Still, as show time gets closer and closer and he's scheduled for a six-man tag team match, Heath starts to see it as an opportunity. More eyes are going to be on him than ever before. He's going to show everyone - especially John Randall Hennigan - that Heath Slater is someone to watch.

During the match, Heath wrestles like a man possessed. He pulls out the flashiest and most dangerous moves in his repertoire, putting himself on the line. John didn't think he was talented? Well he would show that prick just what this red headed hick could do. His dangerous high flying is coupled with vicious kicks and strikes. Right now he can't help but picture John in the place of his opponent. Slater has something to prove and he's going to show the whole damn world how good he really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 11:57 am

John sat in his high end condo, watching Smackdown. He shook his head. "Kid, you're gonna get yourself hurt." He muttered. Sure, the redhead was good. He;d give him that. but John was a former elite gymnast. Multiple gold medals and in the history books.

No one on the roster could compete with that. He narrowed his eyes as Heth pulled out hugh flying moves. How much of a dumbass could he be? There to high flying. If you didn't practice it, don't fucking do it. And he knew for a fact Heath was more of a brawler.

John never though Heath was not talented. He was talented in his own way. Everybody was. And here Heath was, putting his body on the line when he didn't need to. A stupid move in John's book. It wasn't even a main eventing match. Maybe at a PPV, sure you can go high risk. But John knew from a bad experience that if you didn't need hurt yourself during a match, then play it safe.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 12:09 pm

Sweetness + Wasteland + 450 Spash ensures that it's all over for their opponents. Heath heads to the back with the rest of the Corre, his usual beaming grin replaced by a look of intense determination.

Since John is still suspended, Heath works another match on Saturday with the same intensity, even though it's not being filmed. He spends Sunday with Daniel Bryan, trying out new submission moves and working on his grappling. Working with Daniel is fun; the guy is completely laid back and calm and it helps to settle Heath's nerves.

By the time Monday rolls around, Heath is ready. He won't let the bastard get to him. He'll let the comments just roll off his back. He won't let the son of a bitch rile him. Cool, calm and professional. And hell, even though they're sharing a change room, hopefully he can time it so they spend as little time together as possible.

Heath takes a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. He steps into the room carefully, like he's expecting to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 12:15 pm

John glanced up when Heath entered the room. He stayed silent and continued to strap up his leg gear. He still couldn't believe he had been suspended because of Heath. Whether the redhead meant to get him in trouble or not, it didn't matter. It happened. And John really didn't know what to feel about it.

So he stayed silent. Something very out of character for John.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 12:51 pm

Well fine, he has no problem playing the silent game with John. In fact, that's probably for the best. He keeps his back to the brunette and starts stripping out of his street clothes. He pulls on a new pair of tights, then goes into the washroom to straighten up his hair. He makes a bit of a face when he sees how messy the place is, but he pushes the thought aside. This was minor, he wasn't going to let a couple of misplaced items ruin his calm. He takes a deep breath, then starts brushing his hair, eager to get ring ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 12:58 pm

John massaged his knee for a little bit before he grabbed his coat and title and went to the gorilla, not waiting for Heath. His ind was definitly not focused on the show. His thoughts were everywhere, and that was not good before a match. He sighed, shaking his head a little, trying to focus. He groaned, massaging his temples and kicked a crate. Focus, dammit... He mentally yelled at himself.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 11:18 pm

Heath comes by just in time to see John kick the crate. The sound guy hesitantly informs Morrison that he's going out next, Heath will come out afterwards, to his own music.

The fans seem eager to see how the tag team match unfolds. Hell, even a few people backstage are giving the duo some speculative looks. Heath does his best to ignore it all, putting on his game face as he gets ready to compete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 11:24 pm

John sighed and waited for his music to hit. When it did, he walked out, forced a smile and did his entrance. But his mind was so out of it... He was nervous, and felt a bunch of other things he couldn't name. He slid in the ring and threw his coat out of it. He was not focused, and everybody saw it.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 11:41 pm

Heath has never realized how much he relied on the rest of the Corre. Sure, big picture, they depended on each other, but he never knew how much just being around them boosted his confidence. Even on his worst night he could draw strength from Wade's confidence or energy from Justin's exuberance. Hearing the music, then looking around and seeing no one... it was disheartening. And knowing who was out there didn't help.

But as he steps out and sees everyone watching him, that determination comes back. He still has a lot to prove, not only to himself and the fans, but also to his so-called tag team partner. He smiles and slips into the ring, looking Morrison dead in the eyes. "Step outside and I'll show you how it's done." He doesn't wait for a response, simply turns and faces his opponent, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   21/05/11, 11:47 pm

John clenched his jaw and pushed Heath into the ropes. "You wouldn't know how it's done if it bit you in the ass." He hissed. He was trying to cooperate but that little comment pissed him off. How dare this... this kid, this rookie tell him to step aside and show him how its done.

"Questo รจ il mio anello." He growled. "Now get out and watch." He hissed and turned towards his opponent, lunging at him when the bell rang. He was swift and almost fucking graceful with his moves as he fought his opponent. John was known for making gymnastics, and wrestling look easy with his fluid movements.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   22/05/11, 02:34 pm

Heath can't help but appreciate John's skill. As much as he hates to admit it, the brunette was every bit as skilled as he prided himself on being. Unfortunately for him... so was Heath.

When John runs the ropes, Heath reaches out, tagging himself in. He steps into the ring and smiles sweetly. "Uomo anziano," he drawls, flashing him a wicked grin. Back in his early days when he'd suffered a knee injury, he'd spent a fair bit of time picking up snippets of other languages, just enough to get around in the various cities the WWE visited. He's not perfect, but he can insult the shit out of someone if he has to.

Once he's in the ring, he's all business, beating down his opponent, never relenting, never showing an ounce of mercy. Most importantly, Heath never goes close to his own corner, preferring to finish the match all by himself. He grins when he gets the pin and his music starts playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel Partners   

Back to top Go down

Travel Partners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next