A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nervous wreck (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   13/06/11, 12:49 pm

Bobby grinned. "I still have a few uses but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm not useless Case. I'm...pretty fucking useless most times." Bobby punched in the digits saving Casey's number. "Naa I won't prank call. That's James' idea of fun but I'll admit. It is funny as hell listenin' to folk yell at him on the other end of the line. When you're stuck in a hotel room and bored on the road, you tend to do childish shit to keep yerself entertained."

Bobby pocketed his phone. "I'll get right on that shirt order. I promise." Bobby glanced down at his watch. It was getting late and they had a taping coming up tomorrow night. "Well shoot I gotta go find James. We got to git before we're out of it for most of the show tomorrow night. I don't wanna hear fucking Bischoff's mouth." Bobby patted his shoulder. "It was nice chit chatting with ya Case. Keep ya head up and let go of some of this timidness. You'll go far in the company of the Big Evil," he joked.

He left money for their drinks before snatching up James and leaving for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   14/06/11, 12:29 am

"Well I'll keep that in mind if I end up bored," Casey replied smiling. "It was nice chatting with you too and I'll try not to be so shy all the time."
He watched as the two of them left and sat there for a little longer afterwards, thinking things over before deciding to head up to his room; glad as an interviewer his job wasn't as tiring.

He went and got ready for bed, falling asleep almost as soon as his head touched the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   15/06/11, 02:32 pm

James and Bobby forgot all about Casey. The week started off pretty damn grueling. They had three days worth of TNA tapings, two house shows and then of course a pay per view. By the next Monday the guys were so burnt out that they stayed home all day. It wasn't until Wednesday afternoon that they decided to get out of the house. James needed some new dress shoes for a meet and greet VIP party Bischoff was hosting while Bobby needed something to wear as a whole.

They went to the mall, deciding that they had several stores to choose from all in one general area. If they couldn't find a damn thing at the mall then they were royally screwed. "Alright James, let's split up. There's a men's polo store down the right wing. There's also a couple of shoes stores that ways well. If ya see something I might like, call me."

James nodded and went on his way while Bobby took the left wing of the mall, stopping to look in a few windows as he pondered a look for the party. He finally found a men's sportswear shop which wasn't exactly what he was supposed to be looking for, but while he was here he may as well have a look. He walked around the store admiring a few caps and jerseys that represented his favorite football teams. He found a kick ass Atlanta Falcons shirt and then an old favorite--an exclusive Dan Marino jersey. "Oooo I gotta have it!" He wasn't watching where he was going and collided head on with someone.

"Ooooof! I--I'm sorry sir I--Casey?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   15/06/11, 09:44 pm

Casey had been bored out of his mind while WWE was doing live shows in the area that he wasn't needed for and decided to go out somewhere, anywhere to avoid sitting around at the hotel again. He would've gone home but he was still needed for a show here, so he found himself wandering through the local shopping centre.

He'd spent most of the day walking through the various shops, rarely finding anything of interest; he could be a little fussy at times, he just wouldn't admit it. Eventually he'd gone to get a coffee and had sat down to drink it before finding himself in a sportswear shop, barely paying attention to where he was even going. Casey had just turned a corner in the shop when someone crashed into him.

"Hey! Watch where you're going..." He'd snapped straight away, though he knew he should've been watching where he was going too. He looked up when the other person started apologising and stared in shock as they both recognised each other.

Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   16/06/11, 02:01 pm

"Wow," Bobby chuckled. "I'm just running into you all the time now. What are you, stalking me?" he teased, patting the blonde on his shoulder. "I'm just teasin' you. How have you been? Sorry I haven't called but as you can see..." He held up his right arm which was newly wrapped in a sling. "I've been kinda busy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   16/06/11, 09:41 pm

Casey shook his head, he was hardly stalking him and smiled when Bobby said he was only teasing. "I'm fine, been bored waiting to be needed at work mostly. Are you ok? What happened?" Casey looked at the injured arm with concern, he was the kind of person who cared about all his friends, regardless of how long he'd known them.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   17/06/11, 02:39 pm

Bobby looked down at his arm shrugging. "I hurt my arm in a tag match defending the belts. One of my opponents fell on me and I landed awkwardly on my arm. I broke it so now I'm getting my ass chewed out each taping of Impact. If James doesn't find a partner then we'll have to give up the belts, which we don't want because we fought hard to get 'em".

He sighed walking over to the Marino jersey that he wanted, taking it off the rack. "I believe I owe you another shirt so look around and find something you like. I bet they'll come a callin' you soon to help out. You never know what could happen my man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   17/06/11, 10:41 pm

"Yeah it would suck having to lose the belts like that," He followed Bobby slowly as he went and got a shirt. "Well I'm glad I finished the coffee I had now after running into you," He said smiling. "Let's just hope McMahon doesn't decide he hates me for whatever reason he can come up with, if that happens, I'll be doomed."
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   20/06/11, 03:45 am

Bobby nodded. "It royally sucks because not everybody can do what I do for James. We've been together for so long that we each just KNOW what the other is thinking. Even if we do get someone to replace me, I know James. It just won't be the same."

Bobby led them over to the counter where he paid for things before stepping outside the store. He walked a little ways sitting on a bench so James could easily spot them should he come back this way. "You don't seem like the kinda person one could grow to hate so easily. Why ya think McMahon would hate you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   20/06/11, 04:43 am

"Yeah I know that feeling..." Casey mumbled before nodding in understanding. He sat on the end of the bench after Bobby had sat and looked around nervously before answering the other man's question.
"I don't know..." Was his first reply then, realising it was his shyness that made him say it, decided to answer properly. "I guess just certain things about me... that he might not like; if he knew..." Casey looked away afterwards, brushing back his blond hair, shy again.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   22/06/11, 02:42 pm

Bobby glanced over at Casey. At first he frowned because he was good looking kid very low self esteem it seemed. On the other hand, Bobby learned to never assume to know anything about somebody else. You just never knew what could be really going on. His frown changed to a look of concern. "Talk to me Casey. If McMahon knew what?"

He patted Casey's thigh smiling big. "You're not gonna tell me that yer some kind of murderer are ya? I can tolerate a lot of things but murder's a pretty big one. Still...if ya are well, suppose I'll have to try and get ya to realize that killing's wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   22/06/11, 09:36 pm

"Oh no, it's definitely not that," Casey said, smiling back "I doubt I'd even be capable of such a thing, I wouldn't even hurt my idiot of a cousin." He played with a strand of his blond hair as he looked away from Bobby, looking towards the people shopping, or at least that's what it looked like he was doing; he was actually watching Bobby out the corner of his eye, it was one of the habits he'd developed from his shyness.

He went quiet for a few minutes as he thought of a way to explain something he'd only told a couple of people.
"Well...lets just say it would be really awkward if any of the Divas tried flirting with me..." Casey sat there nervously, still watching Bobby out the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   23/06/11, 02:58 pm

Bobby laughed. "I didn't think you were the type to kill except with the eyes. You're pretty easy on the eyes," he said with a smile. "So you're not a murderer or someone who belongs in a loony bin. So what's the problem?"

Bobby pondered the awkward statement about the Divas which made him quirk his brow. "You're into the more curvy type of woman right? More to love?" Bobby raised his hands. "To each his own. Hell if I was into women these days I'd go for a more curvy woman too. I feel like I'd break those little women in the bedroom--eh--excuse the lude talk. But it's the truth. They're like stick poles, especially that Kelly Kelly girl. At least if I'm with a smaller framed man, well, he's a man. He could take a lot more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   23/06/11, 10:42 pm

Casey looked back at him and smiled "No it's not that," He told Bobby, shaking his head. "But I am surprised some of them don't break while they're in the ring..." As he talked something Bobby said sank in "Wait...you-you're...?" Casey sat there, staring at the other man in shock.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   24/06/11, 02:38 pm

Bobby burst out laughing. "Why ya looked so shocked? You'd be surprised how many wrestlers are like that. I'm actually--well I don't like to classify myself as either/or because truth be told, if I were to ever find a pretty woman who loved me and not just for my money, I'd date her and marry her. I just have no preference cuz well, you can't help who you fall in love with...or at least that's how I see it."

Bobby frowned. "Why you so embarrassed about it? From what I hear about the WWE, ya'll got a lot of people in dire need of coming out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   25/06/11, 01:13 am

Casey smiled shyly "Well I've never really told many people before; most people I've known aren't so accepting," He sighed before adding "I never even told my family..." He went quiet, looking away.

After a few minutes he spoke again, looking back at Bobby with a smile on his face "You're right though, we cant help who we fall in love with, but there's one thing there that we definitely don't have in common; I've never been interested in girls at all."
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   25/06/11, 02:46 pm

Bobby shook his head. "I understand why ya wouldn't wanna tell your folks but chances are, they already suspect especially if ya've never been into women. So I take it you went to prom alone? Or were ya home schooled?"

Bobby held up his hand. "Wait. Ah think I'm being a little on the nosy side so you don't have to answer," he chuckled. By then he spotted James standing in the middle of the mall looking confused. "Hey Stormy?"

James turned rolling his eyes as he jogged towards them. "Boy I been looking all over the place for you! And I find you out here romancin'," he fussed, winking at Casey.

Bobby scowled. "Ah wasn't romancin' you idiot. I was replacing the shirt YOU spilled beer all over now are we ready to go?"

James shook his head. "I need one more thing then we can git. I'm getting some more studs for mah ear."

"Then git goin'! We're gonna be late screwin' around in here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   25/06/11, 08:00 pm

"Actually they have no idea, I kind of...left and moved to America on them." Casey explained, leaving out most of the details on purpose, mostly to see how Bobby reacted.
He watched as Bobby called over his friend and blushed when James winked at him; covering his face with his hands, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   04/07/11, 10:29 am

Bobby nudged Casey after James left. "Don't mind him. This is his idea of match maker. He knows I'm usually into blondes, but unlike him I try to exercise some bit of tact...at least lately anyway," he chuckled.

Bobby watched a few ladies walk by, nodding politely earning a few second glances and smiles. "You ran off on them huh? Do ya stay in touch? Maybe I'm just old fashioned but there ain't nothing like family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   04/07/11, 08:06 pm

Casey smiled at Bobby after he moved his hands away from his face.
"Well..." He hesitated. "It depends on how often I'd have to talk to them for you to consider it 'staying in touch'. Though I do miss home sometimes, except for the people I went to school with." Casey rolled his eyes as he thought of the people he'd grown up with, he definitely didn't miss them.

"So your friend's always like that huh?" He asked about James. "That must be annoying."
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   06/07/11, 04:43 pm

"Oh God yes. James is hella fucking annoying but he says I an't that much better when I'm irate so I dunno," he said with a smile. "And hey, I won't press you about your family cuz well, every family's different. In my case, I need my family. It's not much and a lot of 'em can't stand me, but without family it sure is lonely."

Bobby paused for a moment."Well I got James, but James is on a kick about settling down soon so I'm wondering if he and Dub J are gonna hook up permanently. Once that happens all I'll have is my family until something good comes along."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   06/07/11, 10:36 pm

"Even at home I'd be lonely, being an only child does that. But I still talk to one of my cousins at least." Casey said.
"Wow someone's actually willing to put up with him permanently?" He joked. "They must be brave. I'm sure if someone can stand him, you'll definitely find someone." Casey smiled.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   07/07/11, 03:52 pm

"Actually, I aint that much better than James. I just know how to act in public." Bobby finally spotted James coming around the corner. "About damn time." Bobby stood to his feet. "Say Case, it was good seeing you again and hell, I'm not too worried about settling down right now. I figure I'm too married to my job as a professional wrestler to have anyone willing to put up with me being gone all the time."

Bobby flashed him a smile just as James walked up on them.

"Bobby you ready to go yet or are ya still romancin'?" James asked.

Bobby scowled shoving James along. "Eh git going before I put you through a bench. Case we'll see you around. Good luck with old man Vince. I would invite you to a show, but I'm unsure how that will go over with yer side of the fence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   07/07/11, 09:38 pm

"Wow...if only we weren't in public, I could get back at James for being so annoying..." Casey purposely said loud enough for James to hear. He stood, figuring he should get going as well.
"So few people even know I work with them there I doubt any would even notice if I visited the supposed 'enemy'." Casey replied, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   08/07/11, 01:36 am

Bobby frowned. "I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing Case. Being invisible isn't exactly thrilling." Bobby looked after James who was now way ahead of him. "Mind if I call you sometime about coming to a show? I don't know if James and me are on the card this week, but ah could let you know and get ya a ticket. If ya had any friends I could get some more. TNA tickets are free with one ticket to Universal Studios. Heh, we're not on the map McMahon style yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   

Back to top Go down

Nervous wreck (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next