A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   02/11/11, 10:11 pm

At one point he must have fallen asleep because when he woke up Amy was out of bed and he could movement in the bathroom. With a yawn he closed his book and put it on the nightstand before snuggling back down in bed. It always amazed him how his body was intune with the earths rotations and he always seemed to fall fast asleep during the dawn.

He felt the bed dip and he opened eye to watch as she climbed back into the bed and curled close. Out of quickly learned habit he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple, murmuring sleepily.

"Have a good night?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   03/11/11, 05:43 pm

Amy smiled and reached up and pecked Kevin's lips. "I slept fine if thats what you mean. But I saw you were gone sometime last night." She pouted a bit to show how sad it made her. It was odd how used she was to sleeping next to him. Amy soon changed the pout to a smile. Getting up Amy opened the window a bit and came back. For some reason she wanted to be able to breath fresh air but not leave bed just yet. Amy snuggled back up to the man that was all her's and smiled to him. "Nice night?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   04/11/11, 08:41 pm

Kevin leaned down and brushed a kiss past Amy's lips with a smile. "I did. I spent it looking for the spell. There's only two more days left and I don't to be caught off guard."

He stretched, wincing as the bones in his body popped and ground and he closed his eyes as his body melted into the mattress. That was one thing that Kevin figured he'd never get used too, the constant reminder that his bones--though ancient--would still protest despite his superhuman health.

"You ready for this Amy? Any second thoughts?" He knew she'd deny it but Kevin couldn't help but want to make sure one last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   05/11/11, 11:46 am

Sitting up,Amy bit her lip. Second thoughts no. Worries yes. She picked up Kevin's hand and played with his fingers. Slowly she brought her eyes up to his. Seeing all the care he had for her,Amy kissed his hand. "I am ready. I told you I wouldn't back out of this. This was my choice and I want this. I want to know that your mine in the best way. I know you wouldn't ever hurt me but thats not why I want this." She sighed and looked at him. She wanted him to see that she was positive that this was what she wanted for her life. Amy had no issues of always having Kevin with her,it was what she wanted. "What about you? Any second thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   07/11/11, 03:37 pm

Kevin took a deep breath, smiling at her as she kissed his hand. "Second thoughts? Yes. But only because I know how rough this is on someone that isn't a Vampire. Your lifespan is so small compared to mine, but I want to be there for every breath you take, all the dreams that float through your mind, good and bad. I just want to make complete sure that this isn't a passing fancy for you. Sooner or later the realization that you've saddled yourself with a Vampire....and not the sparkly ones that are in the movies, is going to set in and I'm afraid that one day you're going to resent me. Once we're bonded Amy there's no going back, there can be no others. I've seen other Vampires that have bonded theirselves to humans kill in a jealous rage because their bondee chose to mess around on them."

He lightly traced the back of her hand with his finger, feeling the slow thrum of blood just below the surface.

"I just want to make sure that this isn't going to be a mistake for you Amy. That's all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   07/11/11, 05:49 pm

Amy sat in silence for a while after he had spoken. The thought she could want someone else was completely absurd to her. How could she? No one made her feel the way he did. "Kevin. I would never. How anyone could make such a committment just to betray them is beyond me. I know you think Im just rushing into this,but Im not." Slowly she reached out and laid a hand against his cheek. "Your what I want. I know my life may be shorter than yours but you have to see I want to spend it with you. Want you beside me for everything,the good and the bad." Amy smiled a bit sadly to Kevin. "I meant it when I said I love you. I am fully aware of what Im doing by agreeing to this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   10/11/11, 12:36 pm

"I know you're probably tired of me asking, but I just have to make sure Amy." He smiled back as sadly and leaned in to kiss her lips, holding her gently. "I don't want you to resent me. I couldn't live knowing that I made you hate me." He pulled away and shook his head forcing himself to smile. "Alright Amy, today you do what you need to do, I'm going to spend all day getting things ready for tomorrow night. Besides I'm sure your girlfriends are wondering what in the world has happened to you by now. As much as I don't want to share you I know I have too or else they'll think that some one killed.

Kevin laughed and gathered his books up that he'd scattered on the floor in his sleep and started towards the door, pausing to look at Amy and smiling.

"If you need Amy you know where I'll be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   10/11/11, 04:41 pm

Amy pouted a bit as she watched him walk away. She knelt at the end of the bed before getting off of the bed. She walked up to him and kissed him once before smiling. "I promise if I need you I will find you." Letting him go and hearing the door close,Amy shook her head. Smiling to herself she picked up her phone and called some of her friends as they agreed to meet up for lunch and maybe go shopping. Her wardrobe was looking a bit sad.Having already showered she walked to the closet and picked out her jeans and shirt of the day. Amy was already feeling sad that Kevin was gone but pushed it aside as she left the house and got into her car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   15/11/11, 02:43 pm

Kevin couldn't remember a time where he'd spent so much time in his books than he had that day. By the time twilight had descended his stomach was growling loudly and he felt on edge. The window was open and the smell of the blood of the people that were passing by was slowly driving him insane.

With a growl he yanked his fridge open and grappled around for the tiny bag of blood that he saved for emergencies and with feral light in his eyes he ripped it open and drank greedily. The blood itself wasn't enough to calm him down or fulfill him but it was enough to make him more sociable to be around until he could find someone to sate his hunger.

He gathered and organized his papers before grabbing his leather jacket and heading into the night to find himself some dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   15/11/11, 04:20 pm

Waving bye to the girls Amy thanked them for the day out and carried her bags inside. She took the elevator up and glanced longingly at Kevin's door. She knew he would come to her whenever he wanted. Amy yawned softly when she entered her key into the lock. Entering the apartment Razberry rubbed herself against Amy. It had been days since she had shown herself and her owner was happy to set the bags down to pick her up and pet her. Leaving the bags Amy shut the door and continued the short walk to her room.

Night was stretching across the sky,mixing with the last lights of the day. Looking longingly to the fire escape she debated with herself. She had given her word to Kevin but at the same time feeling like she was trapped was annoying. Damn vampire messing with her life. But she knew it was just until tomorrow night. One more night then she could roam around as she wished. Setting Razberry down on the bed,Amy turned on the bed side table. Changing into her comfortable clothes Amy settled in for a nice night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   18/11/11, 05:18 pm

Hunting managed to take care of some of his hunger and after he was physically sated he headed back to his apartment. The call to go down to Amy's apartment was strong but he made himself head back to his own and finish what he was doing. It wouldn't be much longer, one night but he was already chaffing at the being apart.

He cracked open the cover of one ancient book and started to research the incantation that he'd found right before he needed to eat. It was an incantation that gave Amy full control as they consumated the ritual so that nothing that she didn't want to happen happened. It wasn't that he would be afraid of hurting her, but that was just an extra precaution in case she was worried about anything in particular.

----

Night gave away into dawn and Kevin found himself watching the pale creep through the windows with a sense of anxiousness. His body wound down but his mind was fully alert; tonight he'd be bound to Amy for life, able to be around her no matter if he was hungry or not and no other Vampires could harm her unless they had a death threat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   18/11/11, 06:42 pm

As Amy woke she found her body curled around a pillow and allowed herself a soft chuckle. She had been dreaming the same one she had had so long ago. It was like a memory but she pushed it aside as she got out of bed. Stepping to the window,Amy ignored the cold that came with the early morning as she watched the sun paint over the sky. It wouldn't be long until she was joined as one with Kevin. At that thought a tingle went through her and she smiled. Amy detangled herself from the window and went into the shower.

Coming out,Amy got dressed and such before walking into her extra room. Sitting down at her canvas and setting up her paints,Amy set in to pass the time until it was time for Kevin to come for her. Picking up her paint brush Amy found something funny in the back of her head. Who would have guessed with she just little that someone was already out there? Someone who had been around for hundreds of years but meant for her all the same. Reflecting on that,Amy allowed her hand to lead itself and paint without thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   12/12/11, 04:15 pm

When Kevin finally came back to; he nearly jumped from the bed, his body like a coiled spring as he moved around the bedroom. In the closet hung a suit that was of the finest quality with stitching of royal blue and a deep waist coat that accompanied it. It was one piece that he'd preserved through out all the years; feeling that one day he'd need it.

Wasting no time he grabbed a rare steak from the fridge and chewed on it as he gathered what he needed for the evening. As the sun started to sink his mind wandered into a trance like state while he buttoned up his doublet and donned the over waist coat. The throat on the button up shirt was rather high but he brushed it away as he looked in the mirror and straightened his outfit.

Looking back at him was the reflection of someone from another time frame and he let his lips kick up as he touched the cross about his throat. If only the old bishop that had given it to him could see what he'd become--the little orphan that roamed the streets for donations for the church despite that he was considered to be a sinful creature because he had no parents and no foreseeable prospects in the future other than being a thief.

As the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon Kevin grabbed his ritual knife, two small vials and his book with the incantation and made his way down to Amy's apartment. He had expected to feel a lot more nervous than he did but as he raised his hand to knock his heart slowed to a crawl and the sweat that had been on his forehead for most of the day was gone; leaving him calm, cool and collected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   15/12/11, 06:26 pm

Amy watched as the sun sank down before she finally got up and started to get ready. Looking through her closet nothing looked good enough for such a momentous occasion. Stepping further into her closet she pulled something from the back of it. It was something she once wore while going with Johnny to the Hall of Fame ceremonies. The deep purple complimented her eyes and hugged her in the right places. With a criss cross back with sparkles along the sweetheart neckline it might be perfect. Still Amy wasn't sure if it was too much or not. Shrugging she set it on her bed and went to do her hair and make up.

With her hair down but pulled off to one side and held with bobbi pins Amy took one last look in the mirror. She pulled on her dress before putting on her shoes. Finally done Amy looked in the long mirror and nodded once before a knock was heard.

Amy walked with certainty towards the door. Her stomach had exploded into butterflies but the good kind. The kind that people got from roller coasters mostly because she knew this was what she wanted forever. Taking a deep breath she opened the door. Amy took a moment to enjoy Kevin in his finest and offered a small smile,happy she wasn't over dressed. They even seemed to compliment each other. "Glad to see this dress isn't too much." Amy smiled to him,stepping out. "Are we going to do it here or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/12/11, 02:14 pm

"I figured we'd do out on the fire escape. You like it there and it holds special meaning to you. Your own little escape from the world." Kevin smiled as he laced their fingers and lead Amy to the window and climbed out; holding his hand out to her. "Come join me my lady. The night beckons us with her magic."

The pale moonlight caught Amy's skin and made it glow; causing Kevin's breath to catch in his throat as he looked on. She looked ethereal standing framed by the window with the frail light of the moon dancing across her skin.

"You're stunning Ms. Hennigan. And you're all mine, for now and for always." He breathed as he kissed the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/12/11, 04:41 pm

Amy followed Kevin in a sort of trance out to the fire escape. Not wanting to slip she slid her shoes off her feet before following him in her bare feet. The moon was high and cast a light around them. It was like a personal hide away for her and didn't mind sharing it with him.

Letting go of his hand she picked up the dress and joined him. The way the moon hit him made him seem even paler than he normally did. It was a nice contrast between the white of his skin and the blue of his clothes. Letting him take her hand she blushed lightly but nodded. "Wouldn't have it any other way Kev."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   18/12/11, 03:15 pm

Kevin bowed and he laid the open book on the railing, pulling the ceremonial knife from his pocket and a golden chalice from another. He placed both items on the railing and took Amy's hand, turning it over and tracing his his finger over the vein at the base of the wrist.

It only take a tiny nick to get what he needed, but he had to make sure that she didn't jump or else it could cause some major problems. He grinned as he pulled her closed and captured Amy's lips, working his tongue inside slowly and tasting his soon to be forever partner; taking his time so that she was completely distracted before he reached over and palmed the knife.

Gently and slowly he turned her wrist upwards and inflicted the tiny cut. Bringing her hand out and holding it over the chalice until he had a enough to coat the bottom of the cup. Breaking the kiss he brought her wrist to his lips and licked away the tiny crimson drops; steeling himself to keep from latching onto the mark and drinking deeply.

With a tiny nip he released her wrist and held his own over the chalice, wincing as he slid the knife down and let a liberal amount flow into the vessel. His blood would out power hers, but once it was in her body it keep the other vampires away. When done he licked his cut, watching as it healed and he took the cup and raised it up murmuring the incantation before bringing it down and disappearing into the house for a moment.

He returned with a bottle of wine and filled the glass with it, swirling it around to mix the contents before setting it aside and taking Amy's hand again. From his pocket he pulled out two rings; one a large deep red ruby that caught the light and the other a simple platinum band. He smiled as he placed the band on her finger.

"I give to you Amy Hennigan my life, my protection. You alone hold my life in your hands and I'll willing die if you ask me too."

Once the ring was in place he took the simple band and dunked it in the wine/blood mixture, watching as the band shone a deep red before turning the same color as the ring Amy wore. He placed his band in place and lifted the goblet to his lips and drank, feeling the heady, heavy drink flow down his throat and settle in his stomach. He drank half before handing the chalice to Amy.

"Drink my love to seal the enchantment." He whispered as he felt ancient magic twining through his body and reaching out towards Amy in a bid to complete the bond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   18/12/11, 07:33 pm

Amy went through all of it in a daze watching as Kevin went about his way swiftly. She didn't even realize her wrist had been knicked and bled into the cup until he left her alone. Amy felt to slow trickle drip from her finger tips but knew it would stop soon.

Slowly she reached out and took the cup. The rings on her finger glinted in the moon light and for a moment she thought of how pretty they looked. Blood red and glintering,just begging for attention. Bringing the cup to her lips she swallowed dutifully. Amy ignored the slight matalic taste that came with it,consoling herself on the fact that she would never have to taste it again.

Finishing it off as she thought she was suppose to Amy licked her lips and handed it back to Kevin. She felt drawn to him like never before so she took a step towards him. Amy stopped not sure if they were done and didn't want to mess anything up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   19/12/11, 12:35 pm

Kevin closed his eyes and pulled he close, taking her lips and molding her to his body. A whirl-wind kicked up around him and his hand tightened on Amy's waist as he tasted and nipped at her lips. He felt himself glowing and when he pulled away he watched as Amy lit up; her pale skin irridesent in the moonlight.

"Forever and always Amy. We two are now one, tied together in a magic so ancient that only time and death itself can rip asunder. Command me lady, your will is my bidding."

As he watched he could feel each pulse of blood through Amy's body but it didn't elicit the same response that it would have once and he bent his head again; this time lapping at her throat and leaving a small nip there before pulling away.

"Come my Lady, let us finish this correctly, consummating our bond this evening."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   19/12/11, 05:13 pm

Amy let herself melt against Kevin's body and pulled him closer. It was like she couldn't get close enough to him. Like he was half of her only in another body and she wanted them as one. A whimper left her softly when he pulled away from her but nipped her lip.

Amy bit her lip softly and looked to his eyes through her eyelashes. Smiling a bit she nodded to him and tugged his hand. She lifted up her dress and looked at him over her shoulder. "Come to me Kevin." Amy spoke softly and went into the house before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   19/12/11, 06:11 pm

Kevin followed eagerly. The pull to do anything and everything that Amy bid him to do was strong and once he was inside after her he pulled her close again. He couldn't get enough of her and he buried his nose in the sensitive spot between Amy's throat and shoulder and inhaled.

She was his, all his and no one was going to touch her again in any way that would cause her pain; he was there now to make sure of it. His fingers plucked at the buttons on Amy's dress and he whispered hot in her ear.

"Let me touch you Amy, I want to feel your skin against mine. Please my lady..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   19/12/11, 07:03 pm

Amy shivered lightly as he inhaled her scent. She was sure he was smelling her for the first time without fighting himself not to hurt her. For some reason she took comfort that he would no longer have to take such great pains not to hurt her. Smiling to herself she leaned forward and kissed his throat lightly.

She reveled in the fact that he was holding her closer than he normally would have but it wasn't painful. No,instead it was pleasent. She felt him pulling at her buttons and stood on her toes to whisper into his ear softly. Amy didn't want to shatter the silence yet,combined with the moonlight it was perfect. "Well if that's what you want I suppose you should lose some of these clothes now shouldnt we?" She smiled sweetly as she pulled from his grasp and undid her own buttons,letting the dress fall in a pool at her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   20/12/11, 01:41 pm

Kevin hastily pulled at his clothes, a few buttons going flying along the way. Once he was completely disrobed he dropped down to his knees and pulled Amy close, kissing her stomach, hips and thighs, his hands massaging the supple skin as he traced patterns over it with his tongue.

"Amy..."

Kevin's mind was reeling; there were so many feeling and urges swirling around inside of him that he could barely function. He wanted to protect Amy but at the same time he wanted to be buried deep inside of her and hearing her pant his name as she broke apart beneath him. His body had never been through feelings of his magnitude and in some degree it scared him even though he knew that he couldn't hurt Amy if he tried too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   20/12/11, 07:57 pm

Amy watched through hooded eyes as Kevin kissed her skin softly. She felt like her blood was boiling beneath her skin. She wanted to pull him closer,just feel his skin on her skin. Him buried deep inside her.

"Kevin.." Amy moaned softly and sank down to his level. Amy knew that there was a lust in her eyes and gave him time to see it before kissing him softly. Soon that wasn't enough and she pulled him against her body,kissing him deeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   21/12/11, 10:19 am

Kevin groaned deep in his throat as he kissed Amy back fervently, his hands everywhere he could touch as he made a veritable meal of her lips. He let one hand slip down to the apex of her thighs and lightly rubbed in a circle, lightly dipping one finger inside of her and beginning to thrust it in and out as he sucked her tongue into his mouth, mimicking with his tongue what his finger was doing down below.

Kevin wanted nothing more than to sink inside of Amy but he wanted to make sure that she was ready for him, and he wanted to watch her come apart before he sought his own release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next