A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   21/12/11, 04:06 pm

Amy moaned softly into the kiss. She gently laid back and brought him with her,lifting her hips up to match each thrust of his finger. He had her writhing beneath him. When he had his tongue matching his finger Amy moaned even louder. She pulled her mouth from his and instead started attacking his neck. Amy nipped and sucked his neck roughly just wanting more and more of him.

"Kevin..." Amy whimpered softly into his neck. "More..." That was all she could get out before she went back to the assult on his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   24/12/11, 12:54 pm

Kevin trembled and growled as he moved into position, lifting her hips and sliding in with one thrust. Her heat surrounded him and the feel of her biting him sent him into a frenzy. He buried his nose in her neck as he started a quick pace; his hands gripping and rubbing alternately.

Sweat crawled down his face and neck as he suckled at Amy's throat, his fangs grazing her lightly before he pulled back and rolled them so that she was sitting astride him; her hair falling around her face as he thrust up into her quickly.

"A-amy..." His moan was broken as his head tipped back against the floor and he arched up into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   24/12/11, 03:36 pm

Amy was lost to him and his fast pace. She was moaning his name softly as she gripped his shoulders. Moving her hips she met him and felt herself slowly falling off a cliff of pleasure. Gathering the last of her strength,Amy flipped them so she was on top.

She rolled her hips Amy kept the pace but rested her head on his shoulder. Amy moaned softly into his ear as she nibbled his neck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   28/12/11, 03:15 pm

Kevin's eyes closed and he gritted his teeth as he focused on bringing Amy over the edge. He could feel his blood gathering in his veins and cooling as she rocked and he let one of his hands ease her thigh to her rest on her stomach; growling as she rolled her hips.

His release as coming soon and he panted out raggedly as he opened his eyes to lock gazes with Amy.

"Now Angel, cum now for me Angel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   28/12/11, 08:26 pm

Amy arched her back and shut her eyes as she fell over the edge. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and as she fell fully a soft scream came from her lips. Her world was bursting behind her eyelids as she slumped forward and rested her head onto his shoulder. Amy softly bit into his shoulder as it continued on and on before coming slowly to a stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   29/12/11, 08:34 pm

Kevin held off for as long as he could before his body tensed and he released; each spurt firing hot and fast from him as his skin felt as if it exploded. Lights flashed behind his eyes and he yelled hoarsely as his climax ripped through him.

He wrapped his arms around Amy as his heart started to slow down and he nuzzled her neck; murmuring soft nonsense in her ear as the high started to ebb away and left in place a gentle warmth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   30/12/11, 12:46 am

Amy released her hold on him with her teeth and laid her head to his chest. She turned her head for a moment and kissed his chest. She was far too tired to say anything but was sure eventually words would come to her. Until then she laid as one with Kevin. As she caught her breath she knew from then on she would forever have Kevin, something that seemed utterly unreal to her.

Slowly she reached out and intertwined their fingers. "Forever and ever." Amy spoke in a mumble,more to herself than anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   31/12/11, 11:47 am

Kevin gave Amy's a fingers a squeeze before kissing her forehead. "Forever and Always Amy."

The floor was far from comfortable but just to the right Amy's blanket was falling off the bed and he tugged it the rest of the way down and covered them both, holding Amy tightly and knowing that there was nothing that could part them now; he had Amy until the end of her days and even then she'd still be a part of him.

Sleep started to claim Kevin and he smiled as he started to drift off, snuggling against Amy and feeling complete for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   01/01/12, 08:25 pm

As Kevin drifted to sleep beneath her Amy stayed awake. She craved sleep yet it was so far from her but she also took comfort from the fact that Kevin was her's forever. When Amy was sure he was asleep she carefully extracted herself from him,immediatly missing the warmth, and wrapped herself in another blanket from the bed. The best kind of pain assaluted her from the waist down but ignoring the pain Amy went out to the fire escape and watched as the moon made it's way across the sky.

More time had passed then she was aware of and when the wind blew she held the blanket tighter. For a few moments she remained alone before returning to Kevin. Amy stood against the window,simply studying him at her leisure,and pushing herself off of it she put the blanket back and rejoined Kevin. Slidding under the shared blanket Amy curled her body and laid her head back to his chest,enjoying his body next to hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   06/01/12, 12:50 pm

Kevin felt Amy move in the middle of the night but he didn't feel any danger around so he let her have her quiet time. No doubt she had a lot to think about; after all she had just pledged herself to a Vampire for the rest of her life and that should be enough to give anyone pause. As the darkness grew deeper he felt himself getting more restless and he quietly got to his feet and padded over, watching over Amy for a bit before returning back to his place as the sun started to come up.

Amy joined him a bit later and he automatically put his arms around her; nuzzling her throat and smiling. His voice was a bit ragged as he purred in her ear. "Sleep good Amy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   06/01/12, 04:22 pm

Amy smiled a bit and kissed his cheek softly. "Not a wink and it was wonderful." She watched as the sun slowly painted the sky with it's color over Kevin's shoulder. Amy allowed herself to be pulled into the warmth and comfort she always got from being near him. Her body was still tired and she knew she could stay curled against him forever. This alone told her she made the right choice. "I didn't mean to wake you. I thought you would sleep longer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   11/01/12, 02:08 pm

Kevin smiled and ran his fingers through her hair; lightly combing the snarls from the thick mane. "I could hear you moving, and I suddenly felt cold." He said by way of explanation. He yawned a bit as he buried his nose in the fragrant nest of dark hair and inhaled; her scent was quickly becoming his favorite and he groaned when he heard his phone go off.

Cursing enough to turn a sailors face blue he retrieved the tiny device and answered; barking a bit at the person on the other end of the line. They didn't deserve it but he was annoyed at his quiet morning being interrupted. Still the call heralded good news; he was being put on the card that evening as the main event in a three way dance for the indy heavyweight title.

He gave a short apology to the man on the other end and assured him that he'd be there at 8:30pm when the doors opened so that they could go through the set up of the match and even perhaps bang out a promo for him. With a tiny sigh he hung the phone up and buried his nose back in Amy's hair; wanting to stay in the warmth and not think about the outside world at all for the time being.

Like a petulant child he pulled away and pouted. "They're making me work tonight." He felt foolish saying it out loud but inside all he wanted to do was stay home and make slow love to Amy until neither one could move for the next three weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   11/01/12, 04:03 pm

Amy wrapped her arms around Kevin and sighed. She didn't want him to be away from her but knew he would have to. "When?" She asked with a sad edge. His warmth against her was comforting and when he left Amy would miss it much like he did this morning. Amy wiggled down lower and put her head to his chest. Often she let herself forget that there was nothing there to hear even though she could never forget what he was.

She wondered if this would be her chance to see him perform. Amy knew it was part of him and thought she knew every other part she wanted to know this as well. Part of her was curious if he would even share that side with her. "I wanted to go." Amy said and buried her face into the crook of his neck and breathed him in. "If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   14/01/12, 02:57 pm

Kevin shook his head, smiling as he combed his fingers through her hair. "I would be honored for you to go with me. Just don't think that what I do is of the caliber that your brother wrestles. We're just little bitty boys having fun in the ring."

He laughed as he gently patted her hip and jerked his head towards the in room bathroom. "I think however that we need to get showered and dressed and I'm pretty sure that you're hungry. So lets get a move on to our day Amy so that we can be ready to go tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   15/01/12, 08:17 pm

Groaning softly Amy got up before grabbing a robe from next to her bed. He may have just seen her without anything yet she found she was still shy. Helping him up Amy smiled to him. "If you shower first I will eat then I can shower." She put her arms around his waist and nuzzled into his neck. She breathed in the scent that she always knew she would associate with him.

Pulling back Amy kissed him quickly. "Towels are in the closet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/01/12, 01:02 pm

Kevin smiled and nipped at her lips lightly before kissing her deeply, holding her close to him. "Go eat, I'll be done in a bit." His eyes lit up and he smiled as he ran his hands down her back. "Tell you want, if you have something that looks Vampy enough you can walk me down to the ring tonight. How's that sound?"

He didn't want to leave her just in the crowd and he figured that since she'd been around the business for a bit that she'd like to be right in the midst of everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/01/12, 06:44 pm

"I'll have to see what I have laying around. Or you're free to look for something to go with yours in my closet." Amy smiled to him before detangling herself and walking down to the kitchen. Opening the fridge she was happy that they went shopping just days before. Days that seemed like a lifetime to her. Getting out eggs, bread, sausage, and juice Amy began to make breakfast. Not hearing the shower she called down to Kevin. "What did you want to eat Kev? Or do you have something at your house?"

Amy went on about her way waiting for his answer. She made french toast and eggs in one pan while cooking the sausage in the other pan. Amy let her mind wonder to the other night at the fountain. Just thinking of those eyes staring at her sent a chill down her spine that she couldn't stop even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   18/01/12, 12:32 pm

Kevin made a circuit of the room, he could feel the apprehension seeping out of Amy and he wanted to make sure that no one was going to invade their home. He was so intent on casting his senses and putting up wards around Amy's home that he didn't hear her question and he stuck his head out of the doorway, looking preoccupied and distant.

"What was that Amy?"

Even as he waited for her answer his mind was a million miles off and he worked harder and harder to put up ancient protection spells and alarms that would warn him it someone other than Amy or himself were to step foot in this apartment. He didn't care about his own, if any Vampire was stupid enough to tread in his private domain then they'd find their entrails strung across the walls like garish Hallowe'en decorations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   18/01/12, 04:43 pm

Amy padded down the hallway to the preoccupied man. She had just been shutting off the burners when he shouted back but even from her spot she could hear he was distant and preoccupied. Opening the door of the room Kevin was in she walked up to him quietly. "I just wanted to know if you want food or blood from your house? I could go get it." Amy was struck once again that this was her life till she was gone from this life. She would always ask if he wanted one or the other for as long as she could. A thought ran through her mind of who commanded whom?

He still seemed preoccupied so she touched his shoulder lightly. "What are you doing Kev?" Amy's voice was soft but still filled with curiousity that she was sure she would have for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   23/01/12, 03:20 pm

Kevin stopped for a moment and let his eyes focus, smiling as he pulled Amy close to him. "I'm putting up wards to keep intruders out of our home. Whoever that vampire is that tried to get at you by the fountain...well I don't want him thinking he can waltz into our home and harm you."

He grins and kisses her cheek as he lets her go and goes back to his casting, his voice far away. "I have blood at my place Amy, but I'll go. You're not as protected outside of the home and if they're waiting on me then I'd rather face them than put you in harms way."

He closes his eyes as he casts the last layer and then relaxes, smiling tiredly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   23/01/12, 04:10 pm

Amy rested her head against Kevin. She was touched that he would go through such lengths to keep her safe and was happy he said 'our' home instead of hers. She looked up to him with a touch of a smile. "If you say so Kev but I can't stay here forever." Amy gentley reminded him but still smiled. She suspected he might be more protective but didn't mind. Still she removed her body from his, somewhat reluctantly, and kissed him softly. With the bond she wanted to be closer to him and the kisses seemed better. "I have to shower." Amy told him against his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   29/01/12, 08:03 pm

"I know you can't, but at least here I can control things and keep you safe." He grinned against her lips; tracing them with his tongue even as he cupped her face gently. "Go shower Amy, I'm going to head back to my place for a few moments to get my gear and get a few things I'm going to need for tonight."

He patted her rear with a smirk and headed out the door, walking swiftly down the hall to his apartment and sweeping inside; heading to the fridge first to take the edge off his hunger as he gathered his gear; placing everything in a neat pile and even grabbing a few books to read while he watched over Amy in her sleep.

The bond was strong and he could feel the short distance working on him and he felt the need to get back to her as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   30/01/12, 04:05 pm

Hearing the door close Amy smiled and shook her head to herself. Gathering her things she walked to the shower,turned it on, let the water warm up and then entered it. When the water was relaxing her muscles she remembered the door was unlocked but Amy simply shurgged, having to real concerns. Letting the heat calm her body she took the time alone to think about the things that had happen and how protective Kevin was. True she had no issues with it, found it cute even. Washing her body Amy exited the shower though she was not sure what she should wear. Not sure she pulled on some jeans and a shirt until Kevin could help her. Sighing Amy realized how much she wanted him back by her side even if he didn't leave that long ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   15/03/12, 04:48 am

After sating his hunger and gathering his things he hurried back towards Amy's apartment, each step closer working like a balm on his frazzled nerves until he felt in control of himself again. Taking a deep breath he let himself into the apartment and set his things down on the table by the door. His ring gear bag he sat on the chair and he touched the heavy leather coat that finished his look off.

"Amy? You still need help finding something to wear?" He called as he walked through the apartment looking for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/03/12, 03:19 pm

Standing on front of her closet Amy heard the door open and felt at ease. She knew it was Kevin as it was confirmed when he walked through the apartment. "Yes because I have no clue what to wear." Amy whined back to him. She looked to him with a slight pout but it transformed into a smile when she took him in. Just being close calmed her considerably. "Help me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next