A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   08/05/12, 08:27 pm

Amy watched dazed as an oppurtunity was stollen from her love. Kevin left before she could even think of following him. Walking from the ring with a worried look she went looking around the halls and searched for her way back to Kevin. Amy was lost in the small back of the show,looking around for the way. Sighing she walked back the way she had come thinking she might have taken the wrong turn. Turning the corner Amy promtly found herself on her butt.

Looking up she vaguely recognized him as the man they had passed on the way in. Rico she though his name was.

"Sorry about that." He apologized and helped her up. "Hope I didn't cause too much damage,would hate to be the object that Kevin turns his fury on."

"No damage done. I really should be watching where I am going more often than I do." Amy smiled weakly to him. "Speaking of Kevin,did you see where the dressing room was." She blushed a bit in embarrassment. "I kinda go lost."

"Down this hall and last door on the right." Rico chuckled,apologized again and went on his way. She followed the his directions,walking a bit faster than she normally would. Amy could tell Kevin was furious and was worried of what he would do in a fury.

Hearing the crashing Amy ran to the door and stopped in the door way. Kevin's back was to her and looking she saw the shattered tabled. Slowly she walked to him. She raised her hand for a moment,hesitated and then her hand on his arm lightly. "Kevin?" Amy's voice was soft and loving as she waited for him to perhaps calm down and talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   09/05/12, 12:21 pm

Amy's scent washed over him like a soothing cascade of warm water and he felt some of his agitation die away. With his eyes closed he turned and pulled Amy to him, burying his nose in the curve of her neck and inhaled a couple more times. After a few minutes he pulled away and gave a tiny ghost of a smile.

"It's a new feud. They're trying to turn me face and push Michael as even more a heel. At least that's what I think they're doing. The only time they put two heels together in a feud is to turn one face and I have more crowd reaction than Michael does." Kevin glowered a moment before speaking again. "It still sucks. That belt was supposed to be mine tonight. But I guess it just means I can beat on Michael a bit then." Than sentence was accompanied by a sharky grin as he rubbed his hands up and down Amy's arms. "Did you enjoy the match?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   12/05/12, 10:18 am

Amy searched Kevin's eyes as most of than anger went from them. She let him just hold her close and rubbed his back lightly as he inhaled her scent. Amy knew he was just calming down before speaking to her. She smiled a bit to him when he pulled away and explained. "I know it sucks. I wish you had won too Kev,but as you don't like the guy now you have a good reason to beat on him." Amy spoke gently as the grin spread. "Give him a good hit for me,I still feel gross from him touching me." She shuddered a bit with a laugh and kissed his cheek. "I enjoyed just coming along with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/05/12, 09:55 pm

Kevin laughed as he nuzzled Amy's neck. "Have no fear, I'll give him a few hits for you." He scowls. "Michael is nothing but a slimy rat, and anything I do to him is too good. I want nothing more than to smear him across the canvas." He shook his head as he took a deep breath to calm himself. "Since the night is about over, I'm going to leave it up to you Amy about what you want to do with the rest of the night. I am at your mercy my dear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   24/05/12, 08:31 pm

Amy smiled as he nuzzled her neck. It was one of the things she enjoyed most. Taking his hand in her's she shrugged. "We can either go out or stay in. Im betting you're tired though so maybe we can go home and cuddle up?" Amy asked with a bright look in her eyes. It was true she knew he must be tired but also true that she wasn't ready to share him either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/07/12, 05:33 am

"Hmmmm, that sounds amazing my dear."

Kevin wrapped his arm around Amy's shoulder and started for the door, the stress of the match and the lost title opportunity melting away as he inhaled her scent. Itg was something that he was going to get used to and was going to take advantage of as much as possible.

Once they were out in the night air Kevin felt himself come alive a. It more and he grinned as he kissed Amy's throat.

"So my dear, what do propose we do when we get home, other than cuddle up. Movie?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   16/07/12, 10:15 am

Amy smiled as Kevin kissed her throat. When he pulled away she nuzzled his neck lightly much like a kitten would. Amy nodded when she pulled away from him. She knew he was getting used to having her around most of the time and it delighted her that Kevin knew he wouldn't hurt her. Taking his hand loosely in hers Amy started the walk again with a light tug of his hand. "I say anything you wanna do." She looked to him as they walked in the moonlight. She knew how her skin would look,almost transparent. Amy walked and let her heels click into the comfortable silence that surrounded them for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   17/07/12, 03:34 am

Kevin grinned as he looked over and watched Amy as the moonlight played on her face. The pale gave her a glow that seemed to come from within and he stopped pulling her close and kissing her neck, barely scraping his fangs along the curve before pulling away and blushing slightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, but I couldn't help my self."

Offering her his arm he smiled, picturing taking Amy home and wrapping her in his arms and teasing her until whatever movie they put in was the last thing on their minds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   17/07/12, 09:20 pm

Amy shivered slightly at the light brushing of the fangs against her skin. Shaking her head slightly Amy led the way home with a slight smile. Amy was sure that a movie was the very last thing on Kevins mind but would induldge in whatever plan he had in store for her. Opening the door Amy held Kevin's hand as they entered the elevator and eventually their apartment.

"I'm gonna go change." Amy kissed him softly before going to the bedroom. She pulled on her yoga pants and a t-shirt before re joining him for the movie. "Any ideas about the movie Kev?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   18/07/12, 01:44 am

Kevin shed his coat at the door and his shirt, leaving on his ring pants and realxing on the couch. When Amy came back he smiled and patted the seat next to him, running a hand through his hair to put it back in place.

"Hmmm, they're running an Mummy marathon tonight on HBO. Sound good?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   19/07/12, 11:00 am

Amy curled up next to Kevin with a nod. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled. "I think I prefer this look." Amy laughed softly as she picked up the remote and turned it to HBO. "I feel like if mummies ever came back I'd be the first one to leave." She rested her arm across Kevin's stomach and curled into his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   22/07/12, 06:53 am

Kevin laughed as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Mummies aren't that hard to kill...although it takes a lot of patience. They're kinda like zombies, stupid and slow." He bent his head to kiss Amy on top of hers. "Beside syou have me to protect you Ams, there isn't anything in this world or the next that is going to get to you as long as I'm around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   23/07/12, 07:13 pm

"Well I know that silly." Amy replied with a smile. She looked up to him and nudged him. "I think we both know that I have no patience at all." Amy continued and kissed his cheek. "But I think that is what adds to my charm." Amy snuggled into Kevins side and turned back to the movie with some interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   23/07/12, 09:24 pm

Kevin laughed as he held Amy close. "Patience is only a virtue sometimes, and in my life I've had enough patience. I think it's time I had a little chaos in my life. What do you think Ames?"

He ran his hand down her side to cup her hip, rubbing at it lightly as he turned his head and nipped at her jaw line before moving up to nip at her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   24/07/12, 10:54 am

Amy chuckled as a shiver went through her body. She turned towards him with a slight smile. "Choas is always good." Amy kissed his neck softly while trailing up and down. After a bit she switched the other side of his neck,nipping and kissing a trail down his neck with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   24/07/12, 07:27 pm

Kevin chuckled as he tightened his hand on her hip. Having his neck being teased was always a big turn on to him. His skin there was extra sensitive and he growled his approval even as he moved his head a bit to give Amy more room.

"Mmm, I think the wrong one of us is a Vampire." He teased in a gruff voice as he drifted his hand up under Amy's shirt to run feather light touches over her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Hennigan

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   26/07/12, 09:49 am

Amy chuckled softly against Kevin's neck. "For all you know in another life I will be." She shivered against his light touches but not because she was cold. Amy rubbed the back of his neck lightly while still making a trail with her mouth on his neck. Amy figured by the way he leaned his head back that he liked it so she saw no reason to stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)   Today at 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Stealing Cinderella(OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15