A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Coming Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Coming Home   15/06/11, 11:16 pm

About the only thing that Heath is happy about is that Johnny had the weekend off. Oh, not because he wanted time apart, but because Heath knows that he didn't have to participate in any of the bullshit that went down this weekend.

From flight delays to rental car trouble to food poisoning to lousy crowds to getting garbage pelted at him by the fans, his ass grabbed by that new guy, driving through hurricane-like weather, awful, nasty, vile disgusting hotels and the top rope breaking in the middle of his match while he was trying to do a move... it had quite simply been the tour from hell.

Now all he's looking forward to is his own bed. He has an idle thought about watching a movie with Johnny before going to sleep, but he doubts he'll make it halfway through any flick.

Just as he comes into the front room, the strap on his gym bag snaps, sending the heavy piece of luggage crashing down right on his foot. "Goddamnit!" He snaps, dropping down and clutching his injured foot. He'll be lucky if he didn't break a toe or two. "Goddamnit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   15/06/11, 11:38 pm

John had relaxed on his weekend off. He didn't workout (which was a shocker), he ate Lactaid ice cream and slept in. He wished a certain red head was in bed, sleeping next to him.

He knew how rough the fans could be, and felt for Heath. John had his fair share of garbage thrown at him and wandering hands of the fans, men and woman alike. Of course, it always worked out for John because he loved the spotlight. He loved being center attention.

He was beyond happy when Heath called him up and said he'd be home. He'd be happy to just relax in bed, cuddle a little, fool around during a movie, and sleep till the afternoon together. John was missing that the entire time Heath was gone.

He had a little surprise all set up for Heath. He was in nothing but his little lacy, red thong, covered by a black silk robe that rode high on his thighs. He raised a brow as he heard the curses.

He opened the door and shook his head. "Baby, what did you do now?" He asked, a purr in his voice as he leaned against the doorway, looking just as sexy as ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 09:12 pm

Heath glances up, taking in Johnny's outfit. When you lived with a guy like John Morrison, you got used to a certain level of sexiness at all times. Right now, judging by the outfit, John had something planned, but Heath can't tell what. Right now, all he cares about is getting some ice on his damn foot, packing away his bag and not thinking about the road again for two days.

"Dropped my fuckin' bag, Darln'," he mutters, his accent always comes out thicker when he's overtired. "Been the tour from hell, seriously, just freaking awful."

He straightens up, holding the small of his back. "I missed you," he says, smiling softly. "Though you can thank your lucky stars you weren't on the road. Mass case of food poisoning made for a really unpleasant locker room in more ways than one." He makes a face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 09:20 pm

John pouted a little in sympathy. Now he was glad he stayed off the road. With all that must have happened, both men would have been cranky and at each other's throats. And John hated fighting. So the two tried to stay away from as much stress as they could, though with their jobs, it was damn near impossible.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby." He said, picking up Heath's bag and set it aside for him. He reached up and ran a hand through Heath's hair. "Sounds like a living hell."

He moved closer, his fingers going and dancing up Heath's bicep. "So... does that mean your too tired for a little fun? Or do you just wanna cuddle me?" He asked, playing with a strand of Heath's soft, red hair that John loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 09:31 pm

Heath leans into his touch a little, sighing heavily. "If you don't mind, I mean, can we just hang out for a bit first?" He smiles sweetly. A heavy sigh slips past his lips. He turns slightly, pressing a kiss to Johnny's cheek.

"Yeah, the trip absolutely sucked. Anything that coulda gone wrong did go wrong. It was a frigging nightmare. But it's all worth it to be home with you again and have a few days off."

He slips his arm around John's waist, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 09:38 pm

John smiled softly. "Murphy's law bit you in the ass, huh?" He chuckled and pecked Heath on the lips and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm sorry the tour sucked. But your here now. Let's go relax." He said and took Heath's hand, pulling him towards their bedroom.

He had been looking forward to a little fun. But he knew Heath was probably dead on his feet and John could wait... for now. He lightly pushed heath into the bed, pulling off his his shoes and cloths so he was in his boxers. John slipped in bed next to him, resting his head on Heath's chest.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 09:43 pm

Heath sinks into the mattress with an appreciative sigh. His arm settles around John's waist like usual. After a few minutes flat on his back, he feels much better. "'m sorry, babe, it looks like you had somethin' planned. You wanna give me any clues?"

In all honesty, he's still pretty tired. But what the hell? If they waited for a day when neither one of them was tired or sore, they'd never get around to doing anything. He kisses John's forehead. "C'mon, lay it on me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 09:50 pm

John chuckled and shrugged slightly. "Welllll..." He drawled. "It had something to do with this little thong I'm wearing... some handcuffs... a gag... a whip... a dildo... some duct tape... some slapping... some sucking... a little choking... lots of biting... a lot of screaming... and a shitload of fucking." John purred, his signature smirk playing on his lips.

No doubt John loved to go rough just as much as he loved to go slow. Sex with Heath was a lot different than the other men John been with. But it was different in a good way. Heath was never afraid to try new things, and that's one of the many reasons John loved the redhead so damn much.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 09:55 pm

Heath's face flushes a little and his eyes drift closed as he savors those particular mental images. "But baby," he murmurs after a moment. "Why would I want to gag you? You've got such a pretty mouth."

Now that the ideas are dancing in his mind he just can't ignore them. He turns so he's on his side, facing Johnny. He kisses his cheek, then his lips lightly. He wants to enjoy a few quiet moments in bed, however briefly. Hmm, maybe he'll test Johnny's limits tonight, keep it slow and sweet and see just where the brunette snaps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   16/06/11, 10:02 pm

John chuckled. "I guess your right. We can leave the ga out then..." He said. He closed his eyes and Heath kissed him lightly. He sighed through his nose, wanting to deepen the kiss. He loved when Heath tested him. You never knew when John would snap.

John loved when Heath loved his body. When John was almost there, Heath pushed harder. When he was about to let go, Heath just went faster. And when John felt like he would explode, Heath simply motivated him to go longer. And John was always more than happy to.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   17/06/11, 10:12 pm

A few minutes into the kissing, Heath rests his hand on John's hip. The action is so simple, so chaste that he doesn't even try to slide his fingers under the robe. He's going to make John work for it.

John was so easy when it came to sex; willing to try anything, willing to go damn near any time day or night. That's why Heath likes to tease him. Deep down, he likes it when John has to work for it, has to take control and be aggressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   17/06/11, 11:15 pm

John moaned again. He loved when Heath teased him. He loved when HEath watched him. He loved when Heath did everything to him. He took Heath's hand and put it under his robs, on his lace clad groin that was begging for attention.

"Heath, don't tease me..." John begged, wrapping one of his legs around Heath's waist. He bit his lip, pressing his hard on against Heath's muscled thigh. John was so turned on, he wanted Heath now.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   20/06/11, 11:40 pm

Heath flops on to his back, staring up at the ceiling, making a deliberate show of not locking his eyes on any part of John's delectable body. "And what if I wanna tease you?" He drawls idly, crossing his ankles. "What'll you do about it?"

He's not sure where this is all coming from, but it seems to be a new game between them. And now Heath wants to see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   20/06/11, 11:46 pm

John growled. He could play this game. He might loose, but he could play with the best of them. He straddled Heath, his ass sitting right on Heath's crotch. "You'll cooperate... or I'll tie you down." He purred in his lover's ear, lightly nipping at his jaw.

He grabbed Heath's hands, putting them on his thighs. "You're gonna touch me... you're gonna love my body over and over... you're gonna make me scream... and you're gonna love every damn minute of it." He breathed over Heath's neck.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   20/06/11, 11:54 pm

Now this was getting a little harder to ignore. Still, the only reaction Heath gives is a clench of his jaw. He's not going to give John the satisfaction of moaning or making any other noise. Oh no, the brunette was going to have to work for that tonight.

Heath frees his hands, folding them behind his head, making himself as comfortable as if he were at the beach soaking up the sun. Only when he's supremely comfortable does he look at John, his eyes sparkling with smugness. "Or what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   21/06/11, 09:11 pm

John sucked in a breath. "You're being a bitch, aren't you?" He said, feigning a pout and started to nip at Heath's neck, his hands going under Heath's shirt. "I know you want it... you want me... you want this delicious body." he purred, taking Heaths hands again and putting them in his ass.

Then, he slithered down between Heath's legs, giving his thighs a little squeeze before massaging Heath's crotch. "You still wanna be stubborn... or are you gonna tell me you love it?' he breathed huskily, his sexual needs kicking at him from the inside. He wanted Heath, and he was trying not to show how much.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   21/06/11, 09:24 pm

Heath levers himself up on his forearms, looking down at John. "Maybe I do want you. But all you're doing is talking so far. Show, Johnnyboy, don't tell."

He reaches up, running his fingers slowly through his own hair, letting the bright red locks fall idly between his fingers. "I wanna see what you've got, Darlin'. I wanna see how bad you want me. 'cause if you don't show me, you won't get it. You got me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   21/06/11, 09:30 pm

John pursed his lips. "Fine." He hiss and pinned Heath's hands aboves his head with one hand. He reached over, grabbing the hand cuffs and cuffing Heath tot he bed frame. Heath wanted him to take control? Show him what John had? Well he would.

John smirked, doign a little strip dance for Heath. He slipped off his robe, and dropped his little thong down to his ankles. When he was bare of material, he slid back between Heath's legs and took Heath's member in his hand, slowly stroking him. "You like that, darlin'?" He drawled.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   21/06/11, 09:43 pm

Heath grunts in surprise, trying to free his hands. For all that he'd been teasing, he never expected Johnny to try and take control. He's taunted and teased in the past, but he's always given in first and given Johnny what he wanted. Now that the positions have been reversed, a nervous thrill blossoms in his stomach.

He coughs. "You know I like it, Darlin'." He gasps, licking his lips. He arches up into Johnny's hand, letting out a soft moan. "Mmm, that's good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   21/06/11, 09:47 pm

John smirked. He like being in control. John had always beent he one to break first, and give into what his libido wanted. But this time, Heath was going give in first. He pulled his hand away and flipped his hair, sitting up and tapping his chin.

"Are you sure? Because I don't think you want it enough..." He said, cocking his head to the side. "Do you really wanna fuck little 'ol me?" He asked, smiling innocently, his fingers dancing up Heath's thigh, but never touching where he knew Heath wanted him too.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   21/06/11, 10:07 pm

Heath grits his teeth, his eyes narrowing. He's not at all used to John trying to take control. If anything, he's grown accustomed to having the brunette under his control, begging and writhing for his touch.

"Please, Darlin', all I could think about while I was away was that cute ass of yours. And mouth... and... fuck it, I missed the hell outta you. Now shut up and fuck me!"

It takes him a second to realize what he'd just said. His eyes widen a little and he licks his lips nervously. "I mean... get yourself ready and ride me, ya little bitch," He tries to sound fierce and commanding, but it sounds weak to his own ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   21/06/11, 10:35 pm

John chuckled a little and shook his head, crossing his arms. "Now... I know you didn't just try and tell me what to do. Your the one tied up, baby." He purred, getting up and walking slowly around the bed, eyeing Heath like a Hunter.

"Now, here's what's gonna happen. Your gonna do what I saw. I'm gonna fuck you. And you're going to have one of the most.... intense..." He leaned down and purred in Heath's ear, leaving the rest of his sentence for Heath to finish in his mind.

His hand went down again, brushing Heath's member but not giving his redheaded lover what he wanted. "Beg for it."
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   22/06/11, 07:30 pm

"Goddamnit, John," Heath hisses through gritted teeth. "Teasin' doesn't suit you. Now get to it." He rocks his hips up hard, but the brunette is too quick. He relaxes into the mattress, a slew of muffled curses slipping past his lips.

He's gotten so used to controlling Johnny in bed that he finds himself a little unsure of what to do now. It's been a very long time since he's been in anything but the dominant position. "John, c'mon now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   22/06/11, 07:42 pm

John pouted. "Why? Begging suites you... boy does it suite you." He purred in Heath's ear, his fingers walking themselves up Heath's chest, away from where the redhead wanted them.

"So let me tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck you, yeah? And I... may or may not touch you." He chuckled, slithering in between Heath's legs, spreading his legs further. "And you better...." he said, slapping Heath's thighs. "Better, not come until I tell you too." He smirked before going down, flicking his tongue over Heath's member, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   22/06/11, 07:51 pm

Determined not to give John the satisfaction of acquiescing just yet, Heath tries very hard to tamp down his reactions. He can't help a soft moan though, or the way his hips buck towards John's mouth.

Still, his pretty brunette was about to find out that Heath Slater was a very stubborn man. "Or what?" He hisses, squeezing his eyes shut. He soon finds that that's not a very good idea as his mind's eye comes up with several very sizzling mental images that are doing nothing to help his self control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next